Ellen got the dirt from these five guys from the UK. Find out who they said was single, what they're looking for in a woman, and who's got a tattoo!

Comments

Maggie

I really love the boys and Ellen. I'm stuck on this website for 5 hours now, I think... <3

But did anyone else realize Liam looking absolutely NOT happy about having to raise his hand when Ellen asks who of the 5 is single? :/

Irma Sackett

PUERTO VALLERTA

Natalia Lopez

Oh my god i remember this show i watched it again todayy if only i was able to meet the 1D band i am a directioner but at the same time if i was to meet them i think we would become the best of friends because i know they want to be treated like normal guys they are really cool and i am sure they'll be th ebest of guys to hang around with if i knew them before them being famous i would of love them and would have been hanging with them al dayy my dream is to be able to spend at least a day or a weekend with one direction and to be able to sing one of they're songs with them love this guys :)

Ojashwi Gorkhlay

AW I love u Ellen(ur humor! how could i forget) and also 1D, love their song i am just their biggest fan!!

Sydney

Niall likes funny American girls huh?

...

IM FUNNY AND AMERICAN!!! Plus I have food!!

:{D <--- It has a moustache!

laura

great show....

Quincy Wansel

I wonder if Harry's tattoo of the two birds represent Kevin? (Louis' Pigeon <3)

Leyla

I always dreamed of One Direction being on Ellen! Thank you Ellen I love youu

Monica Medina

Twitter @YoMomez

I absolutely love these young men. Good Lord he knew what he was doing. Absolute PERFECTION. <3

Amy

I am a directioner and fully support onedirection! I love them so much, its sad to think they'll never see my tweets or anything but hey if 1D sees this than follow me on twitter, @amzlovez :)

lisa wong

this episode of ellen is amazing omg! i was so excited to hear that one direction was on ellen. Because i always watch ellen and i always think if one direction would be on ellen and they are omg ahhh directioner forever and ellen fan forever!!! :D