During a break, Ellen took some time to chat with the band, and even handed out some hugs.

Comments

Martina

Hi Ellen!! I love you and i like that you read this: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIET!!. She is your N°1 Fan and her b-day is in April 19!! we love your programme!! (i'm from argentina)

PAM DRASBEK

He Ellen and staff,
Another great show today! I don't know how many times I have contacted you and the show Ellen, but I am waiting to hear if we have been selected for tickets on Jan. 29, 2013. I will continue to wait. Hopefully I can afford airfare if we are chosen. The things your fans do for you,Ellen. I'm ready to hawk whatever I have to get myself and daughters to Burbank,CA to see your show!!! Love ya anyway, Your fans here in Portland, OR Pam Drasbek, and daughters Maryann, and Kaylee

Madi

it wasnt One Direction it was with Niall Horan

Saghar Atmar

NOOOOOOO ELLLLEN!! I AM SOOO JELOUUSSSSS THOSE HUGS SHOULD BE MINE!!!! AHA LOVE THESE BOYS SOSO SO SOS OS SO VERY MUCH! YOUR SHOW ROCKS

Jennifer

Ellen could you please find out a way I could get a hug from one of those 5 boys?!

Tegan

Awww, Ellen you are soooo lucky to have gotten a horan hug, and kiss :) lucky!!

Carolina Lopez

I <3 HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayla Beckler

nawwwww thats so adorable!!

Nizhoni

all those girls who got to see them are really lucky...I would of loved to go there and hear them sing :(

Kenzie Rae

Ellen, you have no idea how many teenage girls across the world would kill to be in you position... (: