Quote of the Day: Bridesmaids
"I'd love to be a bridesmaid for your wedding!"
--Sophia Grace to Miley Cyrus

Comments

Maureen Martin

I lovvvvvveeeee Ellen did I say love u make me laugh so much u have the very best feel good in the world. Ellen u always can pick a winner Sophia Grace and Rosie recently u had Josh Lewis and Macklamore cant get enough of that song thriftshop that is me all the way. I like that he is clean from drugs and alcohol. I wrote to you b4 for a new car didnt really think I would get a response because of my past but it is really good to c that people can get past I have been clean since July 06. My mom and dad and all my grandparents have passed. My only living relation is my son whom has brought me a beautiful granddaughter Brynlee Ann and another on the way due in May Harper Lyn. Would love to come meet u some day u r amazing can not get enough Ellen

Karen Harris

After seeing Sophia-Grace and Rosie on Ellen the other day, I just had to order their new book. I read it to my second graders and showed them a couple of clips of the girls off of the Ellen site. They are in love with these girls! I can't get enough of them!

lesley watson

Why do you send Sophia Grace and Rosie back to the UK. They leave just when it's 'getting GOOOOD.'
They should have sung more at One Direction.

Please bring them back and ignore the haters.

Anong Wasem

I Love ELLEN*****every time I see Sophia and Rosie remind when i was 5yrs my father give dresses to me and my sister so beautiful dresses and the last time i see him NOW i 61yrs old i have 2sons no girl my life some sad and happy not drug or drink I keeping my head high I make it be nice to win some thing maybe make my husband happy he retire last year we marries 15yrs ago but we date for 5yrs before we marry we doesn't have mush money but we is do or right thank you.

Belinda Gutierrez

I LOVE ELLEN! Sophia Grace and Rosie are a 'hoot'. Innocence in true form. Watching them grow before our eyes and remaining lovely.

Mandy

You little ones are just ADORABLE! Much love Sophia Grace and Rosie <3

Farzi

If Ellen goes to Tea time with Sofia Grace and Rosie, it will be hilarious.

susan button

I would recommend having Megan Rapinoe on the Ellen Show.

What a nice 12 months it has been in domestic soccer for diversity and progress. In terms of culture, two of the big stories during the last year were former Major League Soccer player David Testo coming out and U.S. Olympian Megan Rapinoe coming out shortly before the 2012 London Games.

And how about this to punctuate a swell period of progress: Rapinoe was just honored by the LA Gay and Lesbian Center during last weekend’s Anniversary Gala.

Rapinoe received the center’s Board of Directors Award for coming out as a high-profile athlete, and for counting herself among the few outwardly gay competitors during the London Olympic Games.

Rapinoe has been a wonderful spokesperson and role model for U.S. Soccer, a marketing and PR dream who is blessed with ample playing talent and personality. She certainly knows how to deliver short, moving and meaningful “thank you.” Watch her acceptance speech from the weekend’s gala