Blood pressure medication be darned -- Ellen scared Andy in the control room right before the show! Take a look.

Comments

Dominique McClain

Man poor Andy, but I would get scared by Ellen every second of the day just to work there!!!!!!!!!!!! Andy hang in there!!!! ;)

Kathleen Lapointe

I would love to participate in the games you play,on Blog and on you site but if I understand it right I am from Canada and we can not is that right?

Best Regards
Kathleen Lapointe
58 Fortin,Boisbriand
Quebec,Canada J7G 1R3
home:450-951-3262
cell:514-647-1627

Felix Gadreau

I love to see people gettin scared ... For those you love it too you should take a look at this :
it is juste so funny and I can't imagine being in this situation

alicia

Lmao couldnt stop laughing!! Do more things like this lol

Carmen Miranda Rivera

I love when you scare people on your show. I enjoy it so much it remind me when I was a kid and my dad scared us all. I also use to do it to my kids when they were small. I am planning to get my daughter one night when she comes home from work but I can't seem to stay up late enough to scare her out side the house...but someday I will...lol

melody saul

Ellen
ive been watching your show forever it seems like and i love it. im 47 and a mother of four beautiful girls and i have an awesome husband hes always doing all he can for the family he married me with my four girls and has tried to do his best for
us all. like any family we have had our ups and downs which is normal. my children tell me im the best mom in the world and then im not you know how that goes when you have teenagers and all being girls i have always been their for them and always will be i think ive done my best but at times it seems my best isn't good enough but when i watch you it takes all my stress away along with the worries as well. i was sitting here the other day and told my husband that on my bucket list is three things right now one is Hawaii two is hitting the lottery but the biggest thing is meeting you as far as i know im in good health i started out by loosing over 146lbs and becoming more active. so i was hoping you can help me make one of them come true and that one would be Hawaii no really the one i want is to meet you .
Melody L Saul

kethelyn cardoso

amei esse video ficou muito engra├žado amei