Ellen's Amazing 'One Direction' Crowd

There were 5,000 screaming fans gathered on the Warner Bros. lot for a concert like nothing we've ever done on the show. It was so big, it's making headlines! Check back here for more exclusive photos and backstage videos, and don't miss the concert to change them all -- this Thursday!

Comments

Harriet Styles

Love One Direction Soo much!! xx :) Goo Harry!

Tyerone McCoshen

Hey... did anyone else notice the ass grab at the end of the song lol :p

katie styles

hi
i love one direction them so much iv seen them on x factor i would go nuts if i met them i am 12 years old in tx iv never seen a famouse person in my life i would go crazy if i saw them i gone through alot iv moved to San antio and left my friends iv known my whole life and now living in a rv it is terrible people make fun of me i cry when i come home we been hoping for the best my rv has not been good it is like braking apart iv lived in it for a year now i am sike of it i found u and if u could just write back i would be so amassed i dont know how to get ur attention so i commate on evrything i like i LOVE HARRY STYLES if u look at my binder it says I LOVE HARRY and stuff please ellen please send jeannie my birthday is comming up 2 and i cant have a sleepover cus my rv is to small ;( i love that there songs are so happy and inspiring like dont be depersted and we wanna live while were young . i am probly not the biggest fan but my personalty can tell it all and my binder i cnt decorate my rv my mom would go nuts

katie styles

man i wish i was there

barbara  prymock

hi i am a singel mom with lil money i try my best to give my kids what i can but this year has ben a verry tuff one 4 us all in jan i lost my dad and in augest i lost my sister my kids have ben my rock throw it all i have a 11 year old lil girl who loves one drechoin if u can find her a spot it would be a grat thing to see her smiel agen i really do not ask 4 much i get by with what i have and i give what i can i am not working so its ben a tuff time my hubby took a heart act so he cant work right now ty so much four your time

Cynthia Payne

Hello Ellen, I am writing you a small note praying and begging for 4 tickets to the One Direction tickets I know this so hard for you but i have to share with you that my daughter her name is Lorin Payne she is 13 yrs old she has one request for Christmas and all she wants is One Direction tickets I know I cannot get her tickets it is to very expensive and I am trying to save my money for us to go see her brother graduate from the Marines Jan 11, If you can please bring her dream come true I will always apprecatie this from the bottom of my heart please help me. My daughter really has been working so hard by making straight A for the last 8th yrs and I would really love to give her this gift please help. I have been praying for a miracle and I have you on my email and facebook and the One Direction pop up God is Great! I live in Corpus Christi Tx. My is Cindy Payne I hope you can help bring a little girl dream come true FYI she was a one direction for Holloween I have a picture her dress up like one direction if you like for me to sending to you I will. Thank you for all you do You are Awesome!!