Ellen had a very special present for the Maroon 5 frontman. Take a look, or should we say, a listen.

Comments

Mike the man

Who is making the decisions?
The people in Hollywood choose their own people. It is so clear and so obvious.
Hollywood makes people famous or makes gets them out of the picture.
Hollywood is prejudice and bias.
If Adam Levine is the sexiest man, than I must be the Perfect creature of all time.
This is just like when it comes to award shows, the actor of the year, the best movies, the best director, the best photographer, the best of anything, they always choose one of their own.
Everything you see on TV is Bull---- . People who tune in and believe in it are even more stupid.
They give the jobs to their kind of people, their friends and associates that is, promote their own businesses, and always run their programs according to their own agenda.
Anyone who doesn't see this, is ill informed and ignorant.
You got to be kidding me!!! Adam Levine is sex symbol??
Tell me what is so pretty about him? His eyes, his nose, his ears, or his behavior?
You have to see me to know what beauty is all about?
Just remember, any choice made by the TV, is always biased and absolutely wrong and false. Period.

Mike the man

Who is making the decisions?
The people in Hollywood choose their own people. It is so clear and so obvious.
Hollywood makes people famous or makes gets them out of the picture.
Hollywood is prejudice and bias.
Anyone who doesn't see this, is ill informed and ignorant.
You got to be kidding me!!! Adam Levine is sex symbol??
You have to see me to know what beauty is all about?

Dominique McClain

I'm going to enter the voice just because of him, and then I am going to pick his team, and then just be happy all day!!!!!!

jerrydf

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SëëkingRich.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. hghghdfghdfgh

jaxy202

my neighbor's sister makes $68/hr on the computer. She has been laid off for ten months but last month her check was $18649 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here's the site to read more WEP6.COM

Carol Sharp

I would LOVE to go to an Maroon 5 concert, Miss Ellen!!
Mr. Levine really puts the spin on with his fellow judges on
"The Voice"........ awesome show!!
Thanks

Kandi

I love you Ellen You are the bestest talk show in the world.. & Adan is to!!!

1 Reply