He has a new approach to being photographed on the go that puts a positive spin on the ways of the paparazzi! Ellen had a gift specifically for his new habit.

Comments

Dominique McClain

OMG, HE LAUGHED, THEN THREW THE ONE DIRECTION SIGN, THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!! I would of done that too, just without a laugh! I luv you Ellen, and Adam!!!!!!

jerrydf

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SëëkingRich.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. hgfhfghfg

jaxy202

If you think Randall`s story is terrific,, five weaks-ago my dad also made $9965 workin fifteen hours a week from home and they're neighbor's sister`s neighbour was doing this for 6 months and recieved a check for more than $9965 part time at there computer. follow the instructions from this web-site... WEP6.COM

arleen

That is so cool that Adam Levine gave everyone tickets to see them at the Staple Center.
ELLEN I WOULD LOVE TO JUST GET 2 TICKETS TO YOUR SHOW - ANYTIME!!

Kari

The many benefits of drinking pickle juice....newest electrolyte drink among others! Check it out Ellen and send to Nicki!

Diana Kress

Adam, you are an amazing performer and an even more amazing and humane person! I teach my girls every day to be confident and stand up for what they believe in, and they adore you! Having this reinforced by a celebrity that acts this way means more to a parent than you realize. Thanks for being such a great role model! (not to mention Mommy LOVED your character on AHS: Asylum this season!)

Lisa Kozak

Well Done, Adam, Well Done!! You have always been a class act, so it doesn't surprise me when you turn a negative experience into a positive one. Thank you, Adam, for all you do and stay positive with all you do. You are one of the few people who seem to care. We really do listen to you as I did donate to the Red Cross, myself.