Two of the biggest stars of “Twilight,” Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, stopped by to discuss the movie's surprise ending -- and Rob teased Taylor about his new "Chippendales" look!

Comments

Caroline Lynch

Every time I try to send you a message it comes back undeliverable!

Carina

Hello Ellen, I love your show.I've been trying o get tickets to your show but couldn't get none. So, i want you to look at this video on youtube,it's about a girl named amanda todd apparently after she posted the video she commited suicide.she was being bullied for so long, its so heart breaking, i would like for you to talk about this in the show because this really needs to stop.

nancy

It was really funny and I love the way Ellen messes with all her guests. Was it just me though, or did Taylor seem really fidgity and/or hyped up?

Amara J.A

omg when theyre here it's funny! i watched when taylor and robert where on ellen! that was so funny! <3

justind

Twihards love Rob, but if he stays with Kristen I have a hard time seeing his career continuing. A bad message to send the kids. I was at opening for every movie with my fiance. We wont be seeing this one. We refuse to support people who corrupt our youth. We would have gone to support Rob if he had stood up like a man.
The last thing we need is another generation of Brittney type children. They are in the public eye and their actions do have wide reaching repercussions.

Julie

I love Ellen! What a great show and great entertainer!!