The British Invasion was in full swing on Ellen when One Direction stepped onstage in front of 5,000 screaming fans. Don't miss their amazing, larger-than-life concert on Thursday, November 15th!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Anita Tapia

Hello, my name is Anita single mother to beautiful Bianca(7) she is a huge huge fan.. i was trying to get tickets for the rose bowl concert since its her birthday weekend but this would be awesome my favorite with her favorite.. anything i can do to get tickets for this??

Christine Comia

Dear Ellen,

Hey Ellen, by the way I love your show. Umm you don't know me yet right? ok let me introduce myself to you. I'm Christine, 12 yrs old and lives at the Philippines, a certified directioner. For over 3 years I've wanted to meet them in person but I cant. And you know how expensive the tickets are if I'll watch them here in the Philippines and it's far from our house here in the Philippines to Manila, Philippines so I've decided to tell you this message because I think you are the person that will help me make my wish come true. Every year I celebrate my brithday, I only had one wish which is "TO SEE ONE ONE DIRECTION IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. I WANTED TO HUG THEM, AND TELL THEM HOW I LOVE THEM SO MUCH". One day I thinked that I can't live without seeing them singing and see their handsome faces, but I realized that I was wrong, I should've not think that I can't live without seeing them because the important thing is that I AM SUCH A PROUD DIRECTIONER, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEE THEM FOR REAL IS THAT I'M HERE TO SUPPORT THEM, I'M HERE FOR THEM TO BE THEIR FAN SO THAT THEY CAN FULFILL WHAT THEY WANTED TO FULFILL. I wont take it any longer, all I want to say is I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND THEY CHANGED MY LIFE SINCE THEY BECAME MY IDOLS. THEY LET ME KNOW THAT EVERY THINGS START WITH A LITTLE LIFE UNTIL YOU SUCCEED YOUR DREAMS, SO I GOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I GRATUATED AT ELEMENTARY AS 1ST HONORABLE MENTION, I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I CAN GRADUATE WITH A MEDAL, CAUSE BEFORE WHEN I DONT KNOW 1D I DONT GET ANY MEDAL EVEN ONE BUT WHEN I GRADUATED I’VE 1 AND IT’S BECAUSE OF THEM. LIKE WHEN THEY JOINED X FACTOR BRITISH EDITION, EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY GOT 3RD PLACE IT’S OK FOR THEM, BUT NOW LOOK AT HOW POPULAR THEY ARE NOW. BIG DREAMS STARTED WITH SMALL UNTIL YOU REACHED IT AND PROOVED THAT YOU ARE DESERVING FOR IT. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION VERY MUCH AND I THANK THEM FOR I’ AM NOW. :)I HOPE TO SEE THEM FOR REAL EVEN THOUGH JUST ONCE. :)

Danika Bull

Heyy ellen
Im Danika, I'm 16 years old and I'm really in love with One Direction.
I watch your show all the time (when i'm not at school anyways) but i've been busy lately with work and things so i don't actually know how long your in Australia for. So my one question is are you going to be here still when One Direction get here? And are you having another concert like last year? If so i would really love to be there like seriously no words can explain how much i wanna meet the boys and you. Oh before i get carried away 10 seasons YAYYY lol anyways. I look up to you and the boys a lot cause you inspire me to do things to help another people,so i guess all my advice and speeches i give out to my friends in need can come from other stuff just comes put of my head or a heard it somewhere but aye it helps. One direction are plainly my idols, i have admired them since the start of 2011 (don't judge i had to wait to see everything they have done) and also they have help get through years of my life i thought i couldn't get through but they inspire me so much i held in for them and to some people my problems are small compared to others but everyone treats everything different so my life as been hard for the last 4 or so years, but music and those boys help keep my mind of the little things (haha see what i did there, man i crack myself up) music is seriously my life i don't know what i would do with out it.
Im also a fan of Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, and a lit a lot more but One Direction just stick out for me. I have even spent 8 or more hours on a massive wall collage of posters and pics, call me crazy i know, but i have jackets, jumpers, earings, bracelets, 3 necklace, donna and blanket, toothbrush, books, 3 iphone covers, t-shirts and more but forgot them. Oh and one of those necklaces is Harry paperplane one, i brought it back in February/march time and haven't taken it off since.
So as you can kind of tell my room is covered in One Direction things and im even an artist because i have drawn Harry, Zayn, and Niall so working on the others but if you want to see them follow me on twitter and see for youself (my name is BullyJr13)

Love you ellen i hope you see this :) <3 xx

P.s: my nickname is bully or bullyjr because of my last name :)

LaylaStyles

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Harry should just marry me now!

alejandra candido

i wish i was there :(

sonia gutierrez

Hi Ellen, it's me Sonia again. lol Well this time I have a very special request. My cousin recently lost her husband in a terrible car wreck. She has two children. Her baby girl Bella just turned one and her son is 12. Her husband was the bread maker, (money). Well I thought since the holidays are coming up maybe you could help them with things they might need. Are family has been giving them money here and there but we're not sure if it's meeting all their needs. She's usually a very private person, doesn't ever ask for help. I hope you can get in touch with her so that they have a good Christmas, even though I know this is probably going to be the hardest time of her life. She lives in Sonora, Tx. Her name is Melissa Estrada, her son's name is Victor, and daughter Bella. He also had 3 more children in a previous marrage, Chris, Brendon and Cameron. They don't live with Melissa, whom we call Missy. Her telephone number is 325-206-3354. Her mom aslo lives in Sonora, and her number is 325-387-3735.

Sonia Gutierrez

Sonia Gutierres

April King

My daughter ...THANKS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! GREAT JOB in getting New recruits to tune in!!
so excited to watch... and to the reply about Pre-Recording the show.... DAH! silly people!

Lucie

Ellen, I'm disappointed in you, why are you misleading your fans? Sorry to dissapoint, but this concert was taped on Friday November 9th, no need to beg for tickets, it's over!

sheila gebhardt

My 13 yr old loves the group...esp. Niall...she even baked a cake for his birthday and took it to school, wore a shirt that said Keep Calm and Marry Niall Horan.... they will not come to Oregon for a conert :( and seattle has already sold out...such a bummer!

T.J. Lumpkin

Hi!
I play soccer for Mid-City Lions FC in Atlanta, GA and during the summer, we are traveling to England to compete in tue Arsenal Festival. Once there, we will play against some of the top female teams from around the world in our age group. In addition to that, we will also be given the opportunity to train with some of the best English club trainers. This rare chance only happens to few, very fortunate people and my team and I plan on taking full advantage of this amazing opportunity. However, we need your help.
In ordee to pay for the expenses of the trip, we need to raise money. Any donations would be greatly appreciated, whether big or small. Even something as simple as relaying this message to colleagues or friends would help our cause imensely. Here are some of the fundraisee links: https://www.pleasefund.com/pages/5897 Thank you for your time and consideration.
P.S. I adore One Direction and becoming a Directioner has been one of the best choices I have ever made :)

Courtney Prosser

I have yet to decide which one will father my children.

leslie

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't belive that one direction is going on ellen. ilove them a lot i even have a shirt of them. if you can ellen i would love to meet them i wish i can get tickets to that show. i love you to .
p.s. "i love liam"
p.p.s "<3 1d"

caitlyn kobbe

hi ellen im caitlyn and im 13 i wish i could get tickets every time i try there sold out i live in pennsylvania and every time i tryed to get hersheys park tickets for meet and greet even 9 months early they were sold out :( on the bright side i love one direction and cant wait to watch :)

Elizabeth Pardue

EllEN, Hi my name is Elizabeth Pardue and I have a 2 kids that would LOVE to come to the Concert, but we are from Texas so I dont know if you would even Consider, LOL! My Family and I have sent pictures and our My Breast Cancer story in and We are not EVER giving up , maybe one day we will get to meet you!!! I have tought my children to dream big. Cant wait to watch your show this week. The weekends are too long without your show.

Lycrecia Garrison

Ellen....what could we do to get tickets? My daughter just celebrated her 13th birthday and EVERYTHING she got was from One Direction. She cried(Not like her) watching the concert on DVD. This is my daughters dream. We live in Kansas so we don't get opportunities to drive to placed like this. Please Please consider a couple extra tickets for my daughter.

Blessing, Lycrecia