Over 5,000 people are gathered in Burbank for One Direction's once-in-a-lifetime concert on Ellen! Tune in for the full event Thursday, November 15!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Christine Comia

Hi Ellen, I’m Christine, 12 yrs old, and lives at Philippines. I'm a certified directioner. All I want to say is I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND THEY CHANGED MY LIFE SINCE THEY BECAME MY IDOLS. THEY LET ME KNOW THAT EVERY THINGS START WITH A LITTLE LIFE UNTIL YOU SUCCEED YOUR DREAMS, SO I GOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I GRATUATED AT ELEMENTARY AS 1ST HONORABLE MENTION, I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I CAN GRADUATE WITH A MEDAL, CAUSE BEFORE WHEN I DONT KNOW 1D I DONT GET ANY MEDAL EVEN ONE BUT WHEN I GRADUATED I’VE 1 AND IT’S BECAUSE OF THEM. LIKE WHEN THEY JOINED X FACTOR BRITISH EDITION, EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY GOT 3RD PLACE IT’S OK FOR THEM, BUT NOW LOOK AT HOW POPULAR THEY ARE NOW. BIG DREAMS STARTED WITH SMALL UNTIL YOU REACHED IT AND PROOVED THAT YOU ARE DESERVING FOR IT. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION VERY MUCH AND I THANK THEM FOR I’ AM NOW. :)I HOPE TO SEE THEM FOR REAL EVEN THOUGH JUST ONCE. :) WOW THOSE FANS WERE SO LUCKY.

janice

hi one direction my name is janice im bigget fan and harry you are so cute

Daisy

Ellen! I love your show! You are so inspiring! You're so hilarious! I would me the world to me if I won those tickets! I know its alot to ask for because there is millions of others wanting them but this is my dream! I enter every competition just to meet them! And they're going to be on my Favorite Show!! That's a great idea because my favorite show with my favorite band?? Thats a great mixture! Well take care! Love you lots!

Sam Okasha

Ellen and people here Plz follow me @WissamOkasha :)

GabyRPops

Here is my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/gabyrunfola

GabyRPops

Ellen I have a 28 and I love this band like I have never seen. I would do just about anything in order for tickets to be able to see this band. Tickets are impossible to get and then to far out of my budget. I truly would love the opportunity to take them. Again I would do anything to take them. Thanks Ellen Love ya!!!!
Look my video on One Direction It's me who play with One Direction :

Shelley Standen

Hi Ellen, if there was some magical way to bring me & my daughter, Alyssa who is turning 11 yrs on November 15th to see One Direction, that would be the absolute BEST Birthday Present ever for her...she so loves them ♥

Sharon Arnold

Ellen I have a 12 and 16 year old daughter that just love this band like I have never seen. I would do just about anything in order for these two to be able to see this band. Tickets are impossible to get and then to far out of my budget. I truly would love the opportunity to take them. Again I would do anything to take them. Thanks Ellen Love ya!!!!

Diana Villegas

Ellen I need tickets to go see them boys well to take my niece it's her fav band yes I'm willing to do pretty much anything to get her those tickets anything except take my clothes of cuz I'm big lol

Turi Maldonado

Dear Ellen,

My grand-daughter Karina is 14 and loves One Direction. She has even had her phone taken away by her parents to keep focused on her studies. She is a good student, active in Volleyball and simply loves 1D. I remember when the Beatles were here in California for the first time and how I wished I could have gone to see them, but my parents wouldn't allow it. I wish my grand-daughter would have this once in a life time opportunity. Love you Ellen, Turi

Imelda Hernandez

Ellen I would love to take my daughter Katie to the 1 direction concert.

Donna Ploc

Sad that I don't live closer to Ellen's show so that I could have tried to take my 2 granddaughters (14 & 12) to One Direction. Happy that I wouldn't have to pick between the two if I won tickets.

Alexia Andrade

It was just one of the best performances I've been to . Ever.

Farzi

My daughter Jasmin S.applied for ticket but she didn't get the call. She really wishes that she was there, she loves One Direction. That could have been a very nice break from her midterm. A very nice break from her midterm.

My daughter Jasmin S. applied for tickets but she didn't get the call. She loves One Direction. Maybe next time.

Niall 1D

i wish i was there too :( :( it's ok ill watch it on tv, but no its not ok, i wnt to be there, i wish i had a wand to make me go there, and be right there in frint of all that girl. Man i really would sneak and go right into 1D's car!!! LOL i LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older