Miley Cyrus told Ellen the truth about what she was planning for the big day, and what she was most excited about!

Plus, Ellen had a very special surprise for her.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Michelle Williams

Miley Cyrus is hot! She is just as pretty as Rihanna. Miley can dress, her style is very bold and goood, she has attitude,(in a good way), I saw her in her black mini dress and "soccer mom pants" she is very classy and different.Keep up the good work Miley. You're doing EXCELLENT. Also, the hair cut is super cute for you. Also, never pay attention to much negative press. Smile and have a nice day.

Trish

lol...that was flipping awesome! Miley & Ellen...love them both!

Carlota

lol! this made my morning! I'm so happy for Miley & Liam! I've been waiting for this day to happen since they actually started! I love her since day 1 and he's just a charmer! Congratulations! so happy for the both of you!! can't wait to know how it goes and afterwards :) oh my fave part in this video are the strippers haha <3

Anna Hadchity

Does anyone know where I can find that cat video on youtube?
I would really appreciate it :)
Thanks

1 Reply
Mary LeMay

That was so funny. Loved the look on Miley's face when she realized it was a bachelorette party...

Jennifer T

Miley, if you *really* want the wedding to be special, remember that it's also HIS special day, not just yours. It's also about him in that moment, and "that look" you give him, when you first see him in his tux. The decisions you make that day should be shared decisions, so that the day reflects both of your interests, passions and desires.

dahlia

i love ellen! she's unique, omg she makes me laugh lol, my husband asked me today "girl whats wrong with you? why cant you stop laughing so hard? i told him to leave me alone cu i was watching ellen's show online :)

Debbie Red

Your videos with Miley Cyrus are great!! I watch your show everyday, and I love it!Keep up the good work Ellen. Debbie Red

Yogi

Miley looks so much more mature but adorable with her new doo. And Ellen, you're the best! Love the surprise you put together for Miley. I was probably as red as she was. But boy oh boy was I smiling! Thanks for the smiles! Love and hugs from your biggest fan, Yogi, Columbus, Ohio

Tabatha

Ellen that is hilarious! You should put your episodes on Hulu because I'm at work when you comeon and I would like to see your episodes. Think about it!

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12