Miley Cyrus told Ellen the truth about what she was planning for the big day, and what she was most excited about!

Plus, Ellen had a very special surprise for her.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
marrina

How can you email Ellen

Lonie L. Young

Love your show and you.

raquel santiago

hi! ellen everytime i watched your show i was amazed and i feel young because you makes me laugh the way you dance and how you deliver your line...... Something special you don't get your audience bored instead we live the show with smiles and hopes... I wished i can be a live audience but i know its impossible but im hoping... Thank you for giving a chance to guest other FILIPINO's talent in your show because of that we inspired to be PROUD and BELIEVED in our talent... I hope more success in your show... You always be my favorite Talkshow HOST..

Holly Brown

Money's new husband is gorgeous. I get the haircut since she's trying to rock out. She can rock anything. My son used to be in love with her. She was his for concert which I really enjoyed. Awesome idea for a bachelorette party

Victoria Garcia

Hi Ellen
I do have TV cable or anything like that I cannot afford it . Is there any other way to enter your contests or watch your show.

eleanor  tolbert

Hi Ellen again. I will like to reenter the 12 day giveaway contest again. I am requesting the same help. The need to loose at least 100lbs or more followed on your show. I am excited to do this. I know I Can do this with the help of the lord and you via Nutri System or Jenny Craig diets. My friend Dorothy Howard loves you too and would like to diet with me. We would like to visit your show after we have lost at least 50lbs. We love you Ellen and your beautiful heart. your show is getting unreachable.

Roger Arsenault

Hi Ellen,
I have watched your show since it began; and I love and admire your talent, your compassion, your generousity and spirit; just sayin'...xo

While surfing youtube today, I came across this clip, and wondered if you had an opportunity to meet Jack during your recent visit in Australia?

One of the judges mentions your name, and so I thought that you might enjoy watching this....and perhaps, extend an invitation to your show to Jack.

Continued success, you are a shining light within the Queer Community!

Lots of love, xox

Catherine

Hi Ellen,
Recently I discovered a few You Tube videos featuring Glozell and have found all new reasons to laugh. I would love to see Glozell on your show. It would be great to recruit her to tour haunted houses for you. If you ever consider this, please invite me to the show when you show the footage. True confessions: like you, one of my favorite things to do is to scare people (in a safe way of course).

Jeanette Chapman

Thanks for your upbeat and positive take on life, & spreading a little love. Be Kind & Grateful.

Jody McManus

Hi Ellen, my 77 year old italian mother doesn't text or email, so I wanted to share with you (for her) what she says everytime she see's your show. First she loves the dancing and music an what she always says is "I love the Ellen Show"! Her mama must really be proud of her..just look how much she makes people happy, she's so giving and generous. She always ends up tearing up with Joy with her box of kleenex close at hand in her lap. She's truly a FAN. Thank you Ellen for the joy you provide for my mom.

Elizabeth Lindsey

Watched the show tonight and I actually got to know Miley Cyrus. She's actually down to earth and I look forward to watching her career! What a fun hair cut for a fun young lady! Didn't realize she seems to have her future with a husband already planned out at such young age.Settling down on an island in Australia sounds pretty good. Team Miley, all the way! Thank you, Ellen, for making my day a little brighter and funnier. You crack me up and I know you must have a great life with your wife keeping her in stitches as well. Happy New Year to all!

Kim Miller

I wish I could have been in the audience for this show!! I've laughed til I cried more than once already! You have the best ideas, and you are simply priceless in my book Ellen!!! <3

Manuel Gonzalez

correction on the date my wife pass away on the 26th of december,and today is the 28th of dec.thanks Manuel

Manuel Gonzalez

Ellen i watch your show every day from Laredo,Texas,an it,s a great show,lots fun,and lots amazing people in your show we were thinking about may be some day being your guest,but my wife pass away in San Antonio,Texas.and unfortunately,short of funds for the funeral,my kids are very sad that they also can afford the expenses, for the funeral,she pass away on the 28th of the december.but i know that one way or another i will manage to do it,and the arrangement pendening till after NEW YEAR,well very sad for me but i will continue to watch whenever i can,god bless o the coming year.Manuel from Laredo.

margaret

i love your shows very much. they are just amazing.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older