Ellen loves cat videos, and so does Miley Cyrus! She brought her favorite one to show Ellen. Adorable!

Comments

deborah miles

the cat was determine and so am I to win all 12 days gifts,even though Miley Cyrus wa not on todays rerun show it was Justin Timberlake a great show

luna

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love that cat she is soo cute

Denis cat burglar
Denis cat burglar
constant2hunt49@gmail.com

This a great show !Loved The family was unbelievable ! I love this show! I knew she was going to give the money more Biut it still took my breath.

Bear Watkins

I Love that cat*lol* My Cat does the samething,She thinks that any box is hers,and that she can fit in them*LOL* She's also very smart and she cheats at Hide and Seek..I'm sorry I don't have a Video camera,I can't afford one..Other wise I could send You videos of My Cat Trinket..You'd get a kick out of Her*lol* HAPPY NEW YEAR to You Ellen..

Billie

Love Ellen. Enjoying 12 Days of Christmas and enjoyed Cat Week. Here's our Christmas Jib Jab Card for Ellen.

CLICK BELOW TO VIEW IT:

Tania Luna

I love Miely's video cat it was so funny. I wanted to send you a link for a youtube channel called NylahKitty http://www.youtube.com/user/NylahKitty?feature=g-user-c

the videos are awsome she even plays fetch .. the owners of Nylah are Jesse and Jeana their youtube channer is BFvsGF and prankvsprank there's lots of videos you can look and very funny. I'm from Mexico and I love your show

Sarah Katherine

HEY ELLEN I LOVE YOUR SHOW.I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOUR AWSOME AND COOL

YOURS TRULY,

SARAH CUNNINGHAM.

Sabrina

Can't believe your show is airing for 10 years ... R u gonna retire anytime soon lol.
I love ur show it's quit entertaining at times anyways love u.... My a Caribbean island baby

Katharine Rose Marie - San Diego, CA

I just LOVE the Cat Videos on your site today!!! Ellen, you are an inspiration! Thanks for being so loving and so funny! You have inspired me to be all I can be, though I'll never be as funny as you! Thanks for your humanitarianism, your example to us all to be our LOVING SELF! I wrote my spiritual journey in my book 'Waking Up Sober In a Convent - and Other Spiritual Adventures' in order to Awaken and Inspire others. I've sent a copy to you! Hope you enjoy! Please visit my web site: www.wakingupsober.com Hugs!

Cindy Evans

talk about a kitty request going crazy, please check out facebook Marisa Papile Urbano, her kids are getting a kitty due to the fact if they got 1000 likes there dad said they could get one, they have 28,00 likes and 36,000 shares. its just too cute for words

Laurie

The video is Maru the cat...he has a thing for boxes and has his own You Tube channel...he's very entertaining. www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu