Please enjoy this multi-camera view of Miley Cyrus' surprise bachelorette party.

Comments

Norma Miller

I look forward to watching Ellen every day. I moved down here to Winter Haven Fla to be near my family. I wasn't watching TV much and one day I had it on and when her show came on, I was laughing my buns off. I enjoy her sense of humor and her acts of kindness. Ellen is a wonderful human being.

janet  Ritch

Thank you Ellen for you being who you are, you just don't know how many peoples lives you have saved just by being honest. Lot's of peoples have commited suicide because they didn't want anyone to find out their true feelings. I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY WHEN YOU MADE YOUR BIG ANNOUNCEMENT? you opened the door for many peoples male and females to be honest with themselves. Ellen you make so many peoples laugh every day, i am one of those peoples, today Dec 30 2012 i am blessed to be here and thank the Lord. Now Ellen i believe the Lord has a purpose for me i love taking care of peoplesthis home will allow me to continue to do so. Thanks

BRENDA HOLLIDAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR ELLEN!

I COME TO YOU WITH A SITUATION THAT I HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH, OR LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHO I CAN GET THE HELP NEEDED.

MY YOUNGEST SISTER, ROBIN WARD, HAD A SECOND FIRE IN 18 MONTHS! THE MOST RECENT ONE WAS DECEMBER 26, AND SHE LOSS EVERYTHING, CHRISTMAS GIFTS, FURNITURE, HOME! SHE AND HER FAMILY CAME OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT EVEN A PAIR OF SHOES! THIS IS A FAMILY OF: ROBIN, TONY(DISABLED HUSBAND) 4 KIDS, 1 DAUGHTER IN LAW, AND 3 GRANDCHILDREN, AGES, 3, 1, AND 2 MONTHS! THIS FAMILY GETS AN INCOME OF $700 A MONTH!

THE HOME WAS OUR "FAMILY HOME" SO SHE HAD NO RENT, BUT UTILITES, FOOD, ETC. THE COMMUNITY HAS BEEN WONDERFUL IN HELPING SOME, RED CROSS PAID FOR THEM A ROOM UNTIL WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 1ST, THEN, HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY'LL GO!

IT'S A HORRIBLE SITE TO SEE THE HOME! THE CHRISTMAS TREE IS STANDING, DECORATED, BUT THE GIFTS ARE GONE! THEY STRUGGLED TO GET THE KIDS ALL SOMETHING, AND IN A SNAP OF YOUR FINGERS...GONE! BUT, THE LORD GOT THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE SAFELY.

IT TOOK 3 FIRE DEPARTMENTS TO PUT THE FLAMES OUT! THIS IS A RURAL AREA, SO A WATER TRUCK HAD TO BE BROUGHT IN. THE HOME WAS OVER 100 YEARS OLD, SO IT WENT LIKE A TINDER BOX. ACCORDING TO THE FIRE DEPARTMENT, THE FIRE WAS CAUSED BY ELECTRICAL SHORTAGE, AND ELECTRIC WIRES WERE FOUND AGAINST INSULATION. THE FIRE APPARENTLY HAD BEEN SMOLDERING SEVERAL DAYS, SO, AGAIN, THEY WERE LUCKY TO SAFELY LEAVE THE HOME!

TONY HAS TO HAVE A VERY DANGEROUS OPERATION, IT'S SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK, BUT WITH THIS, HE WON'T EVEN HAVE A PLACE TO RECOVER, IF THE SURGERY GOES SAFELY.

I HOPE YOU CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OF WHO AND HOW I CAN FIND HELP FOR THIS POOR FAMILY! I MYSELF, AM A STRUGGLING WIDOW, BUT, I'VE DONE WHAT I CAN. MY OWN GRANDDAUGHTER GAVE THEM HER IPAD SHE GOT FOR CHRISTMAS, BECAUSE "NANA, THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PLAY WITH!" THIS FROM AN EIGHT YEAR OLD! SO, NOW I HAVE TO TRY TO SAVE TO GET HER ANOTHER IPAD, AND POSSIBLY A REWARD FOR HAVING SUCH A GIVING ATTITUDE! I CERTAINLY CAN'T PUNISH HER IN THIS CASE! :)

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO WEST VIRGINIA? IT'S A BEAUTIFUL STATE, BUT THERE'S LITTLE TO DO, EXCEPT TRY TO SURVIVE. WE WOULD WELCOME YOU, WHERE EVER WE CAN FIND TO HANG OUR HATS.

TONY HAS A BROTHER WHO'S A CONTRACTOR, WHO SAYS HE CAN BUILD THEM A HOME FOR $25,000, AND HAVE THEM IN IT WITHIN 60 DAYS, WEATHER PERMITTING. THE PROBLEM OF COURSE IS THE $25,000, AND WHERE TO LIVE UNTIL THEN. THEN OF COURSE, THERES THE ISSUE OF THINGS TO GO IN ANOTHER HOME, AND GET INSURANCE!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO THIS SITUATION, OR CAN REFER US TO WHERE WE CAN GET THIS MUCH NEEDED HELP?

YOU CAN REACH HER AT: ROBIN WARD 304-646-9774, OR ME: BRENDA HOLLIDAY 304-646-5911, OR EMAIL: brenda.j.holliday.h4vn@statefarm.com.

THANKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
BRENDA

Marie Vickrey

Although I don't always get to watch your show, I do catch it several times a week. Life is busy most of the time with taking care of my grandsons and raising chickens as a hobby. I do have you on my Facebook friends list. I love your show. Your so funny and it always brightens my day getting to have a good laugh.

Barb Mock

I would like to come and see Ellen. I just lost my husband 3 months ago in a coal mining accident. We have been coping as much as we can. I have 3 wonderful kids (all married) and they have helped me out very much. I love my family very much, and they are always there for me. please do us a favor and send us something little for what all we have gone thru. I had my fathers car, which i gave to my son and his family. The oldest daughter got my husbands blazer, and the other daughter already has a new vehicle. I have my husbands 2004 Chevy Impala which has 125,000 miles on it. I would like a small SUV if possible, but can't afford a $34,000 vehicle. See what you can do for me. Thanks

ggillianq

just as Norma answered I am alarmed that a student can earn ¥5994 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you see this page ask22.ℂom

Steve R

I watch your show one to two times per week but today's show (12/28/12 was sort of less than entertaining when you mentioned the folder filled with women's names. Election is over and get over it. Of course Barry Soetoro Won, known as Barrack Hussein Obama after he stated that voting is the best revenge. The Malvo sniper shootings that killed 10 was also a revenge shooting and so as the Oakland shootings that killed 7 nursing students. An Obama bio states that the 'word' obama means croook.

Bertha Roper

You know how to surprise your guest with special gifts. You aim to please all the time, because she was lovin it! The dancers were good. You know how to set it off. You are fabulous at what you do.

kjw601@gmail.com

Dat was the boom !!! I love her haircut Ellen made it worth the while and then she asked if she could keep the money !!!ASWOME!!

misael