Would you do anything to meet Rihanna? Are you a huge Katy Perry fan? Do you love Beyoncé? If you're pop music's biggest fan and can't wait for the American Music Awards, we want to hear from you! Tell us about yourself, the pop icon you adore and why, right here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Didi

I like Rihanna. I think me and Rihanna have a lot in common. A LOT of people say I look like her. Chris Brown and Rihanna are a lot like me and my ex.

bruno

i luv lana del rey i dont know but theres something special on her songs that makes me want to hear and feel thers something in her soft voice that at least for me makes her the best.

katie styles

hi
i love one direction them so much iv seen them on x factor i would go nuts if i met them i am 12 years old in tx iv never seen a famouse person in my life i would go crazy if i saw them i gone through alot iv moved to San antio and left my friends iv known my whole life and now living in a rv it is terrible people make fun of me i cry when i come home we been hoping for the best my rv has not been good it is like braking apart iv lived in it for a year now i am sike of it i found u and if u could just write back i would be so amassed i dont know how to get ur attention so i commate on evrything i like i LOVE HARRY STYLES if u look at my binder it says I LOVE HARRY and stuff please ellen please send jeannie my birthday is comming up 2 and i cant have a sleepover cus my rv is to small ;( i love that there songs are so happy and inspiring like dont be depersted and we wanna live while were young . i am probly not the biggest fan but my personalty can tell it all and my binder i cnt decorate my rv my mom would go nuts

Gemma

Hiii! I'm Gemma and I'm from Ireland and I adore your show. I would absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet any of these celebrities. These 3 ladies are exactly what the music industry needs. They make perfect role models for young people all over the world. I am a huge fan of Beyoncé. I inspire to her. She is a diva is pop terms but not in a bad attitude way. She is thankful for her amazing vocals. She believes that she is blessed.She has helped so many charities by donating lots of money.

Even when people talk bad about her or make up rumors about her, she continues look beyond it and stay strong. If she can do this, so can I. Her attitude as a person, and her songs inspire me and help me stay strong too when obstascles come my way. I know now that I can do whatever I want, as long as I put my mind to it, even if something doesn't work out the first time just keep trying and eventually you'll reach that goal.

Arthi Chetty

Hey! I'm Arthi Chetty. I was born and raised in Modesto, CA. I'm a 19 year old student at Modesto Junior College. I'm majoring in psychology and work part-time at McDonald's. My most favorite thing to do is sing. I love singing to and along to every song I hear- especially my favorite ones. I also try to read as often as possible when I'm not busy with school, work, or singing priorities. I LOVE Katy Perry! She is a pop icon that has amazing music. I always want to sing along to her songs, and so many of her songs can make me feel so happy. She has an amazing personality and I feel that we can become best friends if I ever met her (though I most likely will be too shy/star-struck to even show her my true outgoing personalty). I also LOVE Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift!Demi Lovato makes me believe that it's okay to be how you are as long as you are comfortable in your own skin, and her voice is so amazing. I would say if I had to have a girl crush on anyone, it would be Demi Lovato. Even though I've never experienced love or heartbreak, Taylor Swift lets me feel all the different emotions of love found and love lost through all her songs.She is the sweetest I LOVE all three of these artists and hope to be able to meet them one day. They are true pop icons and such creative artists and performers, and I look up to them and hope to become as amazing as them in my singing.

katie styles

i really hope u read mine i am like cheeking it every day and on my bus i chek my email srry 4 spelling . i just reallly want to help my family if u wanna know more please read my email i sent u like in the summer

katie styles