It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since Ellen started her talk show. Our host discussed the anniversary in her monologue.

Comments

VICKIE KENDALL

Dear Ellen, I am writing to you for help. I have R.S.D./C.R.P.S..Which is incurable. I have it in both legs and feet.I have been struck with this dragon, painful dragon for 11 years now. I need your help, for I am on disability and cannot afford the last option that could put me into remission. KETAMINE INFUSIONS. I can go to Miami, and possible my insurance might cover the infusions, But Iwill have to stay down there for a couple months and I am in MN. Or pay My pain Clinic $7000.00 cash. He will not take my insurance. I really can't afford to stay in Miami hotel for that long. DR. Patin does out patient Ketamine Infusions.At Sylvester Hospital. I really need your help Ellen. I cannot Take This Pain Much Longer. It Is getting worse. Right now I am in a Flare-up with this disese. If there is any way you could help me out with these Ketamine Infusions. I would be so greatful to you for the rest of my LIFE. A NEW LIFE, WITH NO PAIN..THIS PAIN IS CONSTANT. NEVER ENDING. IT HITS THE NERVES. AND UNWIRES YOUR BRAIN. THE KETAMINE WILL REWIRE MY BRAIN. SO I WILL HAVE LITTLE TO NO PAIN. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I COULD ASK.FOR MY LIFE NOW IS UNBEARABLE. PLEASE ELLEN, HELP ME WITH THIS TERRIBLE NERVE PAIN. AND THE KETAMINE INFUSIONS IS MY LAST OPTION..TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A LIFE AGAIN. VICKIE KENDALL

diane freeman

i just want an answer to my e mail oh word ,please

Jan Pepoff

Happy anniversary Ellen! I have to tell you that it is an anniversary for me also....it has been ten years today that I received a kidney transplant. I hope to spend the 20th anniversary watching you.

Dianne Perry

Hi Ellen,
I cant tell you how many times i have sat in my chair at home and laugh my butt off. I love the show with Kai the little Bruno Mars. I just fell in love with him. Sophia Grace and Rosie is our favorite those 2 girls are stars. Keep the kids coming.

Shireen

I started watching this Show in early 2009 and haven't stopped since. The Ellen DeGeneres Show makes me happy! I love to laugh everday!

Pamela Young

Loved the show today. Watching the flash back of season 10 made me wonder have you ever had Josh Gorban on the show? I would love to see him on your show!
Pamela

Michael

Can I talk with you about getting some help from you for my Mother and I. I would like to tell you our story and take it from there. You helped one man here in Roanoke so can you at least here about our story and how the GOV done my Mother wrong and the VAMC was the cause of my Fathers death,

Ali

Congrat's with anniversary Ellen;D ,as Russel said "10 more year's!"...indeed. I still don't like how he treated Katy...

Irma Martinez

We have always loved you, and we love that you always help everyone you can and even you pickup our everyday. We live in Far Rockaway New York and we lost everything. The house Thank God is there but our first floor apt is destroyed the flood had fun destroying everything. FEMA has placed us in Harlem for a couple of weeks, then lets see where we can go. Can you help us? once again thank you and keep makeing us laugh......