There’s a big decision happening this week. I hope America is ready for it. The time has come to draw the line in the sand... are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? It’s Twilight Week!

All week long, I have some of the biggest stars from “Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2” in my studio to talk about how it’s all gonna end. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are here! So are Nikki Reed, Mackenzie Foy, Maggie Grace, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli and Elizabeth Reaser! There haven’t been this many vampires in one place since the Ozzie Osbourne tour.

I’m also speaking to some of the living this week. Miley Cyrus is stopping by. She’s got a new part on "Two and a Half Men” and a fiancé! But mainly I wanna talk about how much I love her new haircut.

And my good friend Bethenny Frankel is here to tell me about her hometown of New York City, and what’s happening with the relief efforts for Hurricane Sandy. I’m overwhelmed by the devastation I’ve seen. I’m keeping everyone who's been affected in my thoughts. I hope you will, too.

Also, Julie Bowen is catching me up on one of my favorite shows, “Modern Family," and Heidi Klum is catching me up on one of my favorite people, “Heidi Klum."

Kirstie Alley is here with her new dating book called “The Art of Men." I think I’m finally gonna get the dating answers I’ve been looking for.

And don’t miss my 10th Anniversary Show! I can’t believe we’re really in Season 10. It’s gonna be huge! We won’t have another celebration like this for ten years. Can you imagine?

See you there.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older
Deborah Gohr

I have been trying several times since August to get a ticket of your show but to no avail.

I will be in California this November and one of my bucket list is to see your show.

Deborah Gohr
8738 e rylander cir
Houston Texas 77071

Laura Sheikowitz

I recently had lost my car. We couldnt keep up with our car payments. I paid 2 payments but was still to far behind and lost it. It was 12 years old and I still owed $8000. way to much for what it was worth.I would love to just be able to get a car. I put $2000. down on a car and are waiting for the title to come in. Its a 2001 honda.I am getting rides from my 79 yr old father in law.and I hate to bother him everyday. I feel like I'm a burden.I wish you just pray that this title come in and I get my car. I still have to pay$250. a month until this car is paid off. The total amt. for the car is $4500.Wish me luck.sincerely Laura Sheikowitz

mary beth smith

I think your amazing.With a big heart.Thank you for all you do.

AMIE CASADOS

You know I always do this every year thinkin I ll get something from your show and, well, I don't! I submit all my entries to PCH since I was 15 and again, NOTHING. I always hoped I would get something from Oprah too... and again nothing! It must be because where we live is in another time zone, TWILITE ZONE!!! Relative that do come to visit say they won't come back cause its like being in a time warp. SO I guess, that is the reason why I never get anything from your show,...cuz in reality we do not exist!!!!

Lonna Fletcher

Hi Ellen i love to watch your show everyday when i can and wish i get a chance to see you in person.

Darryl Mitchell

Please can I get tickets for your give away show or how can I win on line I love your show and how you spread love and happiness to people you will always be bless I love to watch your show you give me hope love you!!!!!!!

MaeLynn Estrada

Just wanted 2 say that not only do I love your show , but I got my mom watching 2. When my son came out 2 the family @age 18. My mom was both my son,& my rock! Since I know how much you love all the mamas, I thought we should say "We love you 2 Ellen!" Keep up the positive shows... & we will be watching n laughing with u! God Bless! Mae

CASSANDRA BROOKS

Hello Ellen. I' m having a hard time this year in helping my kids this Christmas I just can' afford to buy Christmas gifts or toy s for my grand kids hope u can help me please come to my rescue

Bernadette  Pritchett

I really like what u r doing .I need some help need to get some money to get a place to leave with my Family . Have to move out.the r asking us to pay them 3,60...0.00 to stay in ther home we have to pay ther bill that was in ther name that they sad we had to do this we r in there home .

wanda fairrior

Happy holidays to you yours. May you always be blessed and able to help those more unfortunate than you. My wish for Christmas is to find a job and be able to move from my daughters home into one of my own. Right now I am living in my daughters apt. I share a room with my granddaughter who is in college and wants to be a veterinarians. I also share this apt. With my son, my daughters girlfriend, my ex boyfriend who has been displaced and my daughter. What a mess. But we make do. I love my kids but I am not ready for them to take care of me. I am not ready to put out to pasture yet. Not asking for a lot just a little help. Trying to see my way clear. I have health issues and minimal insurance. No job and I 'm not of age to receive my social security.

mary washington

Happy holydays to you ellen, all I want for christmas is a set of TEETH. I am a 63 year old grandmother I haven't worked since KATRINA I became disabled after so I have no insurance for dental nor can I afford it I see you help so many people I just thought if I gave you my situation maybe you could help me I'm hoping, I live in New Orleans, la. and after 7 years its still in disarray in my neigborhood I hope I spelled that correct. Ellen Iwish you could help me get my mouth fixed. Thanks Ellen.

evelyn cintron

Love your show and think you are a very special person,and to some people you are there Santa. How do you enter to try and win your twelve days of Christmas gifts or how about eight days of Chanukah gifts.

Maria

Dear Ellen,
Hello!! Im writing you a letter not for me for my Lady her name is sheila she is 92 years old.. she is your fan we tape your show and watch that when she woke up for a nap..pls. give her a change to see you in person..Her name is Sheila Nachenberg phone number 8184456235 thank you hope you read this letter..pls. i dont know how long she gonna live but give her a change to see you..

Janice Sisson

Dear Ellen,

You asked to write in today, and all I ask is that this e-mail be for you and your staff. I've been a loyal follower since 2004 and have waited all this time for the day to come to ask this of you. My husband & I have been playing our holiday game, Hide & Seek LEON since 2004, and have been working with Russ Weinzimmers law firm, only to be told that our patent won't happen and now they want another $6500 to go to the Board of Appeals by the 7th of Dec. Ellen,we've already spent over $35k to get this far. Hopefully,we'll have LEON on u-tube next week sometime. We will have already invested again, with no guarantee of being patent pending. Oh my gosh, I've prayed and done everything I can possibly do. The people need LEON, he's special, as a portion of royalties will be going to cancer research for both children and womens ovarian cancer. I've waited to request any advice, or even a phone call to Russ to perhaps reduce his fees, he was on your show. For all you do for so many, I love you Ellen and wish you, Portia and your Staff the best holida ever! Janice Sisson

Brenda  McCarthy

I have never written a comment before. I hope I don't screw up. I enjoyed the interview with Miley Cyrus. Everything on The Ellen show is great.!! I have lots a laughs and cry laughing sometimes.. Just wanted to say something

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older