Dorian B. from Temple Hills, Maryland sent in this text message conversation. This mom needs to brush up her phone skills. Maybe her friend Betty can help. See more funny phone mistakes here!

Comments

şinasi binzat

hello ellen I from turkey/istanbul.kartal.maltepe
age 52
tekxstil company
you are I love you help me

fazla ingilizcem yok cat pat tarzanca istanbulda yaşıyorum sen çok çok seviyorum hemen hemen her gün proğramını kacırmadan izlemeye calışıyorum tekstilde calışıyorum türkiyede tekstil bitti yaşda 52 olunca kimsa iş vermiyor yıllarca kumaş pazarlaması yaptım türkiyede tekstil sektörü bitti bilgisayarıda pek bilmediğim için resim gönderemiyorum ancak face book şinasibinzat yazarsan beni bulur ordan resimlerime bakabilirsin seni seven şinasi binzat ve senin yardımına ihtiyacım var mesagım türkce kusura bakma

Linda Blaski

Ellen, my husband and I watch you everyday. We see you generosity and it amazes us. I wonder if you could do something for those nurses and hospital workers that had to get these new borns out of the hospital after Sandy. They could not take them out in bed or incubators so one nurse said we will take them out on our chest. They will stay warm and feel safe and comfortable. I don't know if the parents knew what was going on but these people put themselves in harms way for these children. I have lost both of my sisters and my son in the past three years and no one could help them so I just want to thank these selfless people.

Thank you for your consideration.

Ali

"Uhm, BATTERY LOW!?!?"...."YEAH THAT'S IT!!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....XD...he didn't even get it afterwords... LOL..hysterically..

Hind

Dear sweet Ellen I don't know if you ever will read this am a big fun of you and I've seen your beautiful heart u've got by helping for those who need help so here Iam asking help from you to help not me but my poor cousin but she's back in a village in Iraq she's 22 yo and her parents found out a teuma in her brain and there is no technology in Iraq to operate so doctors recommended to travel overseas to operate her but with four other kids and the cost is impossible, so her live is in danger, am here in Australia and we are already in so much dept that we helped with few hundreds of dollars but doctors said in Jordan have the equipment but its costing about $30000 so am asking if u ever read this, please try to help the least you can, and thank you for the your time. I LOVE YOU

Amal

Dear Ellen I think u will like this Video Its Gangnam Style but Saudi Style :P (by wearing Srwal w Falinah) done by funny young age group of guys called FunMakersKSA on Youtube Channel... Hope you like it

Regards
Amal

jhomel

hello ellen im your filipino fan here in philippines!, i wish i could visit there!, and i've been wanting to watch you live but i cant cause our tv is not on cable!, so just watch your youtube uploads in youtube on my cheap android phone.

Linda Cable

Hi Ellen, As I had to retire in 2003,(medical issues) I have been able to see your show pretty much everyday. You are so amazing, compassionate,witty, smart & terrific to look at!!!I am so amazed at your audiences being so accepting & loving. As, on Oct.30th,I turned 71 yrs (YIKES!!!How did that happen???)Been in three relationhips, but did my best to keep my life style private, after the raids,the arrests & abuse in the 1950's & 60's.I was a dancer (Ballet Co...TV & Broadway)so I was around gay guys, but even they were not accepting! The guys were more accepted. So, what I am trying to get at...Perhaps you could have a Lesbian,who is a senior (NOT ME!!!)who could talk about the days before..Support Groups, Hot Lines, Parades etc...and explain what things were like before Stonewall et all? To this day, I know people who watch your show, but if they ever found out about me, they would disapear. I was last in a relationship in 1983!!!I have been alone ever since. If you want to catch a glimpes of me...I am on Facebook, under Linda Anne Cable.Picture was taken last August 4th.One more thing, this would be a good thing for the young ones.I get rather upset when I hear that they are having a difficult time, sure there is more to acomplish, but Jeez!!!They don't have to worry about being raided every Saturday night, and thrown into jail!!!Or bricks thrown through the windows,dyke written in spray paint on your car & house.1967 at Expo, we spent two nights locked in the bathroom of the motel,holding a broken class to defend ourselves...and it goes on & on.|I will shut up now,very sorry to natter on. So, keep up the terrific work!!! You were heaven sent!!! Your Mum is fantastic!!!My Mum took me to several Drs. Love to you, Portia & all your Critters!!!

Dianne

Ellen,
You warm my heart. I love you and your show. I laugh and I cry. If everyone was you, the world would be perfect. You are admired more than you realize. Every person I talk to, loves you. Your Mom must be soooooo proud. She did a wonderful job raising you, to make you are the person you are today. Don't ever change.

Catherine A Redman

OMG Ellen we have the same mother !!!!!

Mary Lou Grim

Hoping that in addition to interviewing Jackson Rathbone about Twilight next Thursday, that you might have him play some music from his new album. Love to hear that man sing and see him play! I really think it would be great for people to see that side of him. If not on Thursday's show than perhaps another time soon??