Just when he thought it was safe, Ellen had a big wet surprise for Tony. Check out his trip to the Splash Tank!

Comments

tumikm16

Joshua. I see what you mean... Ralph`s stori is shocking... I just bought Lotus Esprit since getting a check for $5388 this last five weeks and-more than, ten/k lass-month. with-out a doubt this is my favourite-job Ive had. I actually started four months/ago and pretty much straight away started to make minimum $86, per/hr. I follow the details here, Detail Here

AnnMarie Fitzgerald

My name is AnnMarie & I am a going through Breast Cancer at this very moment. I am 44 years old. I had Breast Cancer 4 years ago but it has come back again. I just had a bilaterel mastecomy on October 15th. I stopped working at this time due to my surgery and I will start Chemo Treatment on November 13th. I just cut my hair real short to prepare myself & my Children for my upcoming chemo treatment. I'm very nervous.When someone asks me over the phone what my hair looks like I say Ellen.. Except mine is not blonde anymore due to cutting all my color out:( but it's okay.
I love Love Love watching your show. I have a 16 year old Daugher who watches it with my and we just crack up all the time it's the best I say the BEST.... Even my Son who is 8 if I notice it's 4pm eastern time I'm like OMG Gregory put Ellen on and no matter what show he is watching he puts it on because he knows I laugh the entire time... He laughs too believe me. That said I want you to know that you help me in so many ways & my daughter. Yes we are struggling with me not working but going through this has helped me in so many ways. My Mom is with us from New York we are in Georgia she is taking great care of me but I can't give back at this time but I will. I will start Chemo then have 4 sessions for four hours starting Nov 13th. This Christmas is going to hard but I hope & Pray that my Children understand... I am a CNA at a Nursing Home it's not easy & it doesnt pay much but it's not all about money right??? Take care & God Bless you Ellen Your Awesome....

Kim Liner

In my humble opinion, I think we Cancer Warriors and Survivors need to revise our fight against this killer! In fact I think that there needs to be a more united front on ALL cancers. I am a Small Cell Lung Cancer survivor who was terminal, and every time I see all the work for just breast cancer or even my cancer, it makes me sad! We all need to pull together and fight"THE DISEASE", not just the diseased body parts! Our victory will be in UNITY! Always has been, always will be! ~~ ♥ ~~
(OH OH OH OH OH!!! I I just thought of a name for our cause: "~ONE WORLD~ONE CANCER~ONE CURE~" We gotta make TEE-SHIRTS!!!) ~~ <3 ~~

Ali

FINALLY....I've been waiting for this whole month;D Thanx Ellen!

Stavros Dimitriou

ahahahah Nice Shoot!!!

Stavros Dimitriou

ahahahah

adria ostroski

Happy NOVEMBER WHAT????? I wish Tony took both shirts off!! Seeing your back round on you Halloween show made me remember an idea I had for Ellen to have a healthy back! I think Ellen needs roller coaster seats on her set! She will sit straight up, she won't be able to cross her legs, if she is feeling wild n crazy she could buckle herself in and most of all they're fun! Her guests can use them too, her chiropractor will love this idea! I wanted to take my cardboard Ellen to the park to video how perfect these seats would be but I never got there!! Im your hugest fan Ellen, check us out! Please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgp8N6UMG0