Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 9 of 46) Newer6789101112Older
Jazmin Rodriguez

Ellen, you do not know how long I have beeen waiting for this moment. And when I have the oppurtunity to see them I cant, Ellen please I need just 2 tickets. One for me and my mom since she wont let me go by myself. They have been my biggest inspiration ever since The X Factor Uk. Me and my friend are such huge Directioners thaat we freaked when we saw the Pepsi commercial of them haha and no we are not stalkers if your wondering :). I know that you can make anything possible so please just do this for one big fan, werent you ever a big fan of someone thaat you wanted to meet so bad?? You probably get lots of these but I will appreciate if you read it at least, it would mean thee world to me :') thanks Ellen for your time!.

Karla Paredes

can't wait for the new album to come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karla Paredes

no matter where i am at there next to you or miles away 1D i will always be supporting you. although you know i can show more team spirit if i watching you perform.

Karla Paredes

ellen sadly i will not be going on friday to see 1D but i will be seeing them through my screen like always

Karla Paredes

ellen me & my best friend Ariadna Alcaraz are known as the directioner of my school

Karla Paredes

i wish i was ellen so that i could hug 1D

Karla Paredes

hey ellen can you do me a favor can you tell one direction karla paredes loves them

Karla Paredes

Ellen i just want to say hi and im a directioner. Sadly im not going to see one direction but at least all the directioners going will get to see them. It would mean the world if you can just tell one direction Karla Paredes says hi. I can't say if you do that i would love you because i already love you with all my heart ellen.

Gabriella Saad

Hi Ellen,
My name is Gabriella Saad and I'm 16 years old. I love your show i never miss one of your shows whe it airs on TV. Im super excited that One Direction is going to be on your show on Friday. I love them to death and I am such a big big fan. I was wondering if you already finished calling all the people who got tickets because my mom submitted our information about a week or two ago and we still have not recieved a call. Please let me know. I will be watching on Twitter if you say anything.

Claire Hultin

Hi Ellen! :)
I am definitely one of the biggest One Direction fans out there, and I know I probably sound just like the other thousand fangirls out there but I really do love the boys<3 My friends have all been talking about how they have been getting tickets for this and I am not sure if I can still enter but I thought I would tell you how much I love 1D and how incredible it would be to go to this show, it would mean the world to me.
and my whole family loves you ellen!! we watch you every week, and my parents have even been to the show once, youre the best!
xoxo
Claire <3

Chrystal_Lopez

Hi Ellen im so happy the boys are going to be on you show ill for sure be out side of the gates screaming like a crazy person with a poster on the side walk haha even if they don't see me ill be there knowing im just adding to the passionate fans!haha my heart is about to fall out of my chest just writing this!i wish i would have known about one direction being on your show earlier i would have gotten a ticket so quick! well i hope you read this:D
P.S. if you hear random screaming its just me with a huge One Direction poster screaming my face off:) hahaha

1 Reply
Emily Brody

ELLEN I SPAMMED YOU ON TWITTER PLEASE GO LOOK AT YOUR MENTIONS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Dawn

Ok...so my daughter is totally pissed at me because I don't go on twitter. She just saw this and about flipped and asked.....MOM, did you enter the contest on Twitter to go see One Direction on The Ellen show?? Me: No!! sorry sweetie!!
Daughter: GREAT!! My life is totally ruined now!! I'm never gonna get to see them...like NEVER, EVER,EVER!!!
Me: it's that a line from a Taylor Swift song??
daughter: You are not FUNNY MOM!!

Kimberly Martinez

OMG ONE DIRECTION!!<3 ELLEN, ME AND MY SISTER WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO BE THERE TO SEE ZAYN,HARRY,LIAM,NAILL,&LOUIS<33 ON YOUR SHOW. WE WATCH YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY AFTERSCHOOL AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN..PLEEASE HELP US GET IN!!(: WE LOVE YOU AND ALL THAT YOU DO..THANKS SO MUCH FOR BRIGHTENING OUR DAYS!
-KIM&JAZZ
WE<31D&ELLEN

Jaqlyn

Hi Ellen I was wondering to see if u or your staff have called back anyone for the one direction tickets!!??? If not I was hoping to see u if u have any left even though u probably dont but that would be awesome If u do!!!! Becaus I a m a huge fan and would love to see them on your show because I watch it all the time!! It would be a dream to see Harry, Liam, Louis , Zayn, and Niall on your show thanks and hope to hear from u!!

(Page 9 of 46) Newer6789101112Older