Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 8 of 46) Newer567891011Older
Laura Fernandez

Hello Ellen! It is very exciting to write you. I am of Colombia and I´m 100000% your fan; I have to watch your shows from internet because unfortunately we don’t have that cable so I can watch it. Every day my mom and I spend hours seeing your episodes and thanks to you I have lowered my average in the university now LOL. I see that one direction is going and makes me so happy! I love the 6 of you because if I’m not watching you episodes I’m listening their music and I can´t imagine you 6 going crazy in that studio. My dream always has been to be able to be there and meet you. It’s hard because going to America it’s expensive but I know I´ll be there someday I’m saving money so I can go to your show but it’s hard!!!!!!! . Thank you for being who you are and for making us have stomachaches because of the laughter watching you. I hope I can be there meeting you and the one direction it would be the best time ever. Sorry for my English, I have like Sofia Vergara´s English and accent too LOL!

Te Quiero Mucho Ellen!!
Laura Fernández

Diane

Hi Ellen!

How are you? Hope you having a great week. I have tried to win the tickets for me and my sister to see One Direction but, we both didn't win and we never been in a concert in our life's because, we couldn't afford and didn't have enough money to go to one concert and especially this is Diabetes month and I had Type 1 Diabetes since I was 3 years old. We are both big fans of them, they are all nice and funny and they all inspires us. This month is my sister bday and I want to give this gift to meet them in person and her favorite member of One Direction is Zayn Malik and my favorite is Harry Styles but, we like all the guys equally. We both always watch your show everyday, you are nice, and you are a good and inseparable people with helping people make their life's better. Another thing is that my parents are struggling with paying the bills and gas and they tried to buys tickets to a concert but, with those issues we have with the money they couldn't and we have two cars one is a family car and one is for my dad but, my dad car is old and still works fine and he have to pay both car bills that are expensive and my dad tried to buy a car for my oldest sister but, he couldn't because, with the money issues but, hopefully with your help you can help me and my sister make our family better like you do to other people. We both hope to meet them in person and hopefully one day will go to their concert.

Keep Moving Forward! And Follow your Dreams!

Thanks! Ellen and Staff

April R

I would just like to thank you. My 15 year old daughter was just diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome. One of the things that make her happy is music. She LOVES LOVES LOVES One Direction. So I just want to thank you for have them on your show. I know she will be glued to the T.V on that day. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for being who you are.

Kelly

Hi Ellen!

I wrote you a few days ago, and sadly we didn't win tickets, but after reading some of these comments, I have to say I'm so sorry to you for the bit of abuse I see from these "so called" fans. No one guaranteed them a ticket, so why do they need to abuse you? You are the sweetest most compassionate person, and you definately don't deserve that. Thank you for considering so many people, and I hope you have a wonderful time with the boys. THANK YOU for just being YOU, which is wonderful! Love ya bunches!

hannah

Hey ellen, i am so glad that one direction will be on your show. I really wish that i could meet them, they are my biggest role- models. I really look up to niall because he is a great example, and i am irish and so is he.I would really like to be a singer, but everyone tells me that i am not good enough. One direction helps me follow my dreams, I am a directioner.

kathleen

hey ellen i am so glad that one direction will be on your show i have been waiting for sooo long for them to be on your show. Me and friend are such big fans of one direction we love them so much and are so excited. i love you and your show and one direction and can't wait to see your show! i just hope i get my power back so that way i am able to watch it. 11 days without power hopefully it comes back before the show! thanks ellen!

kathleen

thank you ellen for having one direction on your show i have been waiting for sooo long for them to be on your show. i love one direction and you! thanks ellen

kathleen

Theresa

Thanks Ellen for having the boys on your show:) My 19yr. old is a huge fan and is looking forward to seeing them. We will have to wait for the interview on you tube as we do not have cable. When I see the anticipation and hear the excitement in her voice, it is such a blessing as she is a survivor of bullying. Thank you once again. We love you. God bless. Theresa.

Gloria Ruiz

Hey Ellen! I’m Christina (I am 14 years young) and I’m going to tell you how much I love one direction and how I need to be the one to go see them at your show! My mom already commented but she can’t express my feelings like I can. I don’t know how long this will be so sorry if it’s really long. OK first of all I love you because you inspire me to do so much, you make me laugh everyday, you give me a reason to be happy, and you give me hope. I’ve been watching you since season 5. You are one of the few who help me survive everyday. And something personal about me is that I’m going through depression and I can’t control it. I feel so alone and worthless in this world that I get suicidal thoughts on a daily basis. I have starved myself before just to get skinny and the depression causes me to self-harm. I have trust issues as well. I am so broken inside that no one seems to noticed, but my inside doesn’t affect the ones on the outside because on the outside I am the most happiest teen ever. I make people smile and laugh and I help others. I try so hard to win this war called life. A major reason for me to continue living is this boy band called One Direction. They are basically why I live. They are the ones who give me hope, give me a reason to smile, and they helped me survive. These boys have helped me to not committee suicide. One day I broke down into bits and I was ready to leave this world but I stared at my 1D posters and listened to their album for one last time and I thought to myself “I can’t leave this fandom, not yet. My boys have came so far these past 2 years that I can’t abandon them.” That moment I realized that I actually truly love them so much that I don’t want to leave them with one less fan. And of course I thought of my family too. But there is something about these boys that make me loose control. Whenever I hear their song on the radio I begin to cry like an idiot. I cried during their whole movie “Up All Night Tour” because they are just so perfect and another because I believed that I’ll never be able to see them live. Back in June I made you a video and posted it on YouTube. It was one of the most daring things I have ever done. I watched their single “Live While We’re Young” premier on YouTube during my English class and I started sobbing in my seat and fangirling in silence so I wouldn’t get caught. Their next single “Little Things” was going to be premiered on the radio in the UK at 8am. So I went to the radio stations website and I waited till 1 am when Niall Horan <3 introduced the song. I cried so hard because it was just so beautiful. I then went on YouTube and replayed the song over and over until I fell asleep. When I told friends at school about how I stayed up just to hear the song they all called me crazy, obsessed, and that I need mental help. But to me their opinions are invalid because my love for them is to enormous to be broken. I don’t understand how people don’t love them?! I personally don’t have favorite because they each have their own special things. The reasons I’m in love with Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson… their over all physical appearance is just perfect. Their voices are like angles (even though I never heard an angle sing before). Their smile, laugh, the way they walk, their immatureness, their humor, their bromances, their caring hearts, their love for their fans, how fame doesn’t change them, every single tattoo they have, the way they dress, the fact that they can’t dance, how they all enjoy soccer (football). How Niall loves food and how he makes braces sexy. The fact that Zayn smokes and has piercings. How the true Directioners know that Harry isn’t a womanizer. The way Louis can sass and make you laugh. How Liam is known to be the most innocent caring member of 1D. They are my definition of perfect and I love them more than my life. Ellen DeGeneres you are my only hope of ever being able to see my favorite boys in person. My dad works 6 days a week from 8am to 6pm and he works an hour away from where we live. And my mom has to stay home and take care of my little brother who is 3 and take my sister who is 9 and me to school. My parents are barely making it through bills and usually have enough for groceries. So I know it’s impossible for them to buy me a ticket to go see them in concert. The only other chance I have to go to a concert is to wait till I’m 16 and I can get a job and save up money. But that is 2 years from now and I really want to go see them. You are my only hope since your tickets are free and I can help my mom pay gas to take me to LA. Please Ellen & staff, can I get a ticket to go for the taping on November 9. I seriously don’t want to watch it at home crying on my couch because I wasn’t lucky enough to go. I have sent you so many emails before and I really really truly want to go see my idols in person. Do you know how amazing it would be to be able to see One Direction & Ellen DeGeneres at the same time!?It would make me the happiest person on earth and I’d probably wouldn’t be so depressed. Please you are seriously my only hope… in life.

Devorah Leah Katz

Ellen I love you and it would be amazing to see these great hilarious boys in concert. I haven't had a lot of good in my life lately and it would be a light at the end of my deep dark hole to see them.

Gloria Ruiz

Will they be performing in the parking lot or in the studio? I've heard different things so someone please tell me? I really want to go to LA just to see them arrive at the studio! I haven't recieved a call and I requested 2 tickets on 10.29
Please Ellen call !

Gloria Ruiz

sandra a rodriguez

Hi Ellen,
Youv'e probably received soo many requests from moms out there for 1D tickets for this friday, we entered our request on 11/1/12, still haven't heard back from you guys. I am a registered nurse, work 12hr shifts, begged my bosses to change my scheduled around so i can be off just in case we were to get the tickets i would be available to take my 13 year old daughter, who has been crying to sleep, keeps checking my phone for msg's,email and no tickets yet. My daughter Natalie is the biggest fan of ID, posters on the wall, you name it she knows it. She is a smart kid, great grades in school. I would really love to make her day this friday. If anyone out there has two extra tickets please let me know.

Iliana

ellen i love you show and i know you're probably tired of everyone asking for tickets to see one direction but i am begging you please let me know if you have any extra tickets please contact me. my birthday is on friday and i wouldnt want anything more than to meet or at least be in the same room as one direction. I can prove its my birthday just in case you dont believe me.

much love