Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 7 of 46) Newer45678910Older
Gladys

I didn't get my tickets to see One Direction :/ I'm soo sad :'(

Lauren Padilla

Am I the only one going just to stand out by the walls even though i don't have tickets?

Lauren Padilla

Ellen, you're show is awesome and I am one of the biggest directioner fans, I scream whenever I hear their songs play anywhere and i won't shut up about them. I requested for tickets but no call back :/ I'm going to go tomorrow even if i cant get in...I'll gladly just stand outside of the walls. Ellen please, I'm dying for tickets, I'm missing school tomorrow just to stand outside, All i need is two tickets for me and my friend Nina, we're die hard fans. My life would be truly complete if i just see them! I love all of them, especially Harry. I'm going to call tomorrow but please I'm begging :( ANY EXTRA TICKETS, please :(. Thank you if you even read this <3

Hannah Cortez

To those of you who got tickets..... you have no reasons to frown again. :) Ellen you are about to see the most amazing guys ever! :)

Yaricza

So excited ! Looking forward for tommorow <3 4 tickets yay !!

Stephanie:)

OMG i love them so much:) im so so excited to watch!!!!!!!!!!

1 Reply
katie styles

awww i didnt win ohh well next time and its tommorow on air thusday

katie styles

hi
i love one direction them so much iv seen them on x factor i would go nuts if i met them i am 12 years old in tx iv never seen a famouse person in my life i would go crazy if i saw them i gone through alot iv moved to San antio and left my friends iv known my whole life and now living in a rv it is terrible people make fun of me i cry when i come home we been hoping for the best my rv has not been good it is like braking apart iv lived in it for a year now i am sike of it i found u and if u could just write back i would be so amassed i dont know how to get ur attention so i commate on evrything i like i LOVE HARRY STYLES if u look at my binder it says I LOVE HARRY and stuff please ellen please send jeannie my birthday is comming up 2 and i cant have a sleepover cus my rv is to small ;( i love that there songs are so happy and inspiring like dont be depersted and we wanna live while were young . i am probly not the biggest fan but my personalty can tell it all and my binder i cnt decorate my rv my mom would go nuts

katie styles

hi

Natalie Greve

Oh my gosh, I can't even describe how excited to watch one direction on Ellen! Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Ellen are my favorite people in the whole entire world! They are all so inspiring, and I get to watch them all...at one time. I will most defiantly be crying!

Kayla Soto

ELLEN I really want to see you tomorrow on your show because it is the only day I can attend the show because I am too young to attend the show. My mom told me that we should just give up and I know it sounds like WOW really but I started to cry like how Dustin was crying. Just please consider my mom and me. I probably won't get tickets because that is just my luck ;( but I won't die I just won't want to talk to anyone tomorrow. Anyways, I will let you continue on with your day.

-love,
Kayla Soto
P.S You are the best person I know!
P.P.S I made you this video but I don't know if it will play
file://localhost/Users/Kayla/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Movie%20on%202012-11-08%20at%2014.42.mov

katie styles

omg ellen please there is only one day i cheek ur website every day to c if my dream will come true

Maria Cardenas

Hi Ellen, my name is Maria and I'm 19 years old. First of all I would like to thank you for having One Direction on your show. Ever since I heard about them through Tumblr in 2010 I've always wanted to see them and meet them. Your show is my favorite, I always watch some of what goes on your show on Youtube since I don't have cable. I wish I would've known earlier about the ticket giveaway but since I have a Full-Time job and go to school part-time there isn't much that I can do. But I still manage to listen to One Direction 24/7 I wish I would've won tickets to see the boys and meet you all. I would fly from Madison,WI to California if I had the money for it. Its my dream to meet One Direction and specially Zayn. I'll be soooo happy if you guys see this or if the boys see this. I'll be waiting for the episode to come out on the 15th. And waiting patiently for July so I can be in the front row of the 1D concert in Chicago.! I love you all so much.!

natalie

Hi ellen,
I just wanted to let you know that i love your show. Me and my bestfriend are massive directioners. We wanted to get tickets to your show because we live in orange county but saw that it was sold out. We were devistated. You do not understand we would do anything to even be in the same city as them. We love them so much. We absolutley need tickets to your show. Please if their is any extra tickets or any possible way to get three tickets, please just let me know. I would faint if you did. Thank you so much.
-jessica and natalie

Laura Fernandez

Hello Ellen! It is very exciting to write you. I am of Colombia and I´m 100000% your fan; I have to watch your shows from internet because unfortunately we don’t have that cable so I can watch it. Every day my mom and I spend hours seeing your episodes and thanks to you I have lowered my average in the university now LOL. I see that one direction is going and makes me so happy! I love the 6 of you because if I’m not watching you episodes I’m listening their music and I can´t imagine you 6 going crazy in that studio. My dream always has been to be able to be there and meet you. It’s hard because going to America it’s expensive but I know I´ll be there someday I’m saving money so I can go to your show but it’s hard!!!!!!! . Thank you for being who you are and for making us have stomachaches because of the laughter watching you. I hope I can be there meeting you and the one direction it would be the best time ever. Sorry for my English, I have like Sofia Vergara´s English and accent too LOL!

Te Quiero Mucho Ellen!!