Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 6 of 46) Newer3456789Older
Lauren Padilla

What time is taping tomorrow?

Jasmine Rendell

Ellen im from Australia and i really want to go to One Direction's concert, its on my list of 16 things to do before im 16 PLEASE HELP ME GO ELLEN!!!

Deb Chaney

When I need a laugh this is where I come: ellentv.com -- thank you for the crazyness of your shows. I LOVE IT. you rock Ellen. Keep on rockin it baby! xoxo

Sweden Aspinall

Hey Ellen:D
I am a huge fan of your show! I watch it all the time and every time I miss an episode I watch it online. Me and my sister both love your show and love seeing you scare your guests and pulling pranks. You make this world a better place. I am 18 and my sister is 19. We are both HUGE fans of one direction and we would love a couple of tickets. We dont have much money so we dont really get to go to concerts and things but I dont mind. Im from New Zealand and the last time I would love to come to your show. Its not a very big country but I love it. I know that my chances arent that great and I doubt you would even read this. However I believe in taking chances. haha'. The thing is I would be unable to come to show and watch one direction as I am currently in my last year of high school and so this month I have exams. But my sister could make it as she has finished school for this year. She has just finished her first year in university and she deserves these tickets. She is the best sister in the world and has given me so much and I would really appreciate it if I could do this one thing for her. Although we both LOOOOOOVE one direction she deserves it more. I wish we could both come to your show and watch them. Please let me give something back to the most deserving, best big sister ever. Seeinf one direction on your show with you there is like a two for one deal. It would just be AMAZEBALLS! If you read this, thank you! If you cant send tickets then still thank you! Thank you for what you do and giving me hope. You are a true inspiration and I hope one day I make it to at least one of your shows. All the best(: xo

Teal Conde

Dear Ellen,
I know its probably to late but can you send me two tickets, because my twin sister is going and I'm not and i feel lonely and sad without her. I really wanted to go with her tomorrow but they didn't send enough tickets. I know u could only send 3 at a time but can you please try to send it to me in the morning. Please. Thanks for your help Ellen the generous.
Sincerely,
Teal Conde

abby

At What Time Is The Show Recorded? (:

Niall 1D

hi Ellen,
i don't think you will pay attention to my letter, but i'll just try, i am a huge fan of you, i love your hair, i looks a little like Niall's. Anyway, i love your show, i always watch it, how you scare people and stuff, its really fun. Im not saying this because im gonna ask you for something, it really IS true. Maybe if you're reading this right now you'll say that im just another fan, but im not, im the biggest one. I REALLY REALLY REALLY love One Direction, they're my life. i cry everyday just because i have never met them. today i was screaming all around school "ONE DIRECTION RECORDED NEW SONGS!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!" whoever saw me thought i was crazy, because I AM! they made me like this. Whatsoever i love you, your show, and One Direction, i don't even have the chance to watch it on TV. (i watch 'em on Youtube) I wish i could. So if you read this, it already meant a lot to me, and remember, i love One Direction, i wish you could help. Thanx!! :) :D
I WANNA MEET THEM SOOO BADLY!!!!
they barely come here once a year, or twice, and when they come im soo happy, but "so what they're here, ur not gonna meet them calm down". Now 1D is soooo near to me, and i cannot meet them, thats soo sad, i have their backpack, the bracelets, all of their magazines, their ruler, eraser, pencil, sharpener, and im not trying to be a show off, i just love them soooo much, and i can't believe they are this near to us, but as i said, "So What?"
im the kind of girl who kisses the posters of the boys in her room, puts a music on and sings and dances for them, thinking that they see her. jumos around when they have a new song coming out, or new music video. Whatever, i just love them!!!!!!!!! my one and only wish is to meet them.
Thats too much talking, Thanx if you were reading! :(

Niall 1D

hi Ellen,
i don't think you will pay attention to my letter, but i'll just try, i am a huge fan of you, i love your hair, i looks a little like Niall's. Anyway, i love your show, i always watch it, how you scare people and stuff, its really fun. Im not saying this because im gonna ask you for something, it really IS true. Maybe if you're reading this right now you'll say that im just another fan, but im not, im the biggest one. I REALLY REALLY REALLY love One Direction, they're my life. i cry everyday just because i have never met them. today i was screaming all around school "ONE DIRECTION RECORDED NEW SONGS!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!" whoever saw me thought i was crazy, because I AM! they made me like this. Whatsoever i love you, your show, and One Direction, i don't even have the chance to watch it on TV. (i watch 'em on Youtube) I wish i could. So if you read this, its already meant a lot to me, and remember, i love One Direction, i wish you could help. Thanx!! :) :D
I WANNA MEET THEM SOOO BADLY!!!!

jacQueline  Palacios

so sad i signed up for tickets but didnt get the call i thought it would finally be my chance to see them :(

Maribel

PLEASE give me tickets to see One Direction. I have two girls who are CRAZY about them! PLEASE Ellen! :)

Olivia

Cinnrcijrejiercnihvnfeincfebcfihcbefbhifvbifhven YYYYYYYAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 13 and I love your show and One Direction!!! The two of you together is like a bonus!

christina

for the show tomorrow we can come as early as we want right?

candid

Hi Ellen,
I'm nominating my friend, Jacqueline London. She's currently a student and needs help with her tuition and books.
Hope you'll be able to help her finish her program.
Thank you.

Gloria Ruiz

Hey Ellen staff its not too tale to call or send me an email?! Yeah? Huh huh huh ? Please call!

Gloria Ruiz

Hey Ellen! I’m Christina (I am 14 years young) and I’m going to tell you how much I love one direction and how I need to be the one to go see them at your show! My mom already commented but she can’t express my feelings like I can. I don’t know how long this will be so sorry if it’s really long. OK first of all I love you because you inspire me to do so much, you make me laugh everyday, you give me a reason to be happy, and you give me hope. I’ve been watching you since season 5. You are one of the few who help me survive everyday. And something personal about me is that I’m going through depression and I can’t control it. I feel so alone and worthless in this world that I get suicidal thoughts on a daily basis. I have starved myself before just to get skinny and the depression causes me to self-harm. I have trust issues as well. I am so broken inside that no one seems to noticed, but my inside doesn’t affect the ones on the outside because on the outside I am the most happiest teen ever. I make people smile and laugh and I help others. I try so hard to win this war called life. A major reason for me to continue living is this boy band called One Direction. They are basically why I live. They are the ones who give me hope, give me a reason to smile, and they helped me survive. These boys have helped me to not committee suicide. One day I broke down into bits and I was ready to leave this world but I stared at my 1D posters and listened to their album for one last time and I thought to myself “I can’t leave this fandom, not yet. My boys have came so far these past 2 years that I can’t abandon them.” That moment I realized that I actually truly love them so much that I don’t want to leave them with one less fan. And of course I thought of my family too. But there is something about these boys that make me loose control. Whenever I hear their song on the radio I begin to cry like an idiot. I cried during their whole movie “Up All Night Tour” because they are just so perfect and another because I believed that I’ll never be able to see them live. Back in June I made you a video and posted it on YouTube. It was one of the most daring things I have ever done. I watched their single “Live While We’re Young” premier on YouTube during my English class and I started sobbing in my seat and fangirling in silence so I wouldn’t get caught. Their next single “Little Things” was going to be premiered on the radio in the UK at 8am. So I went to the radio stations website and I waited till 1 am when Niall Horan <3 introduced the song. I cried so hard because it was just so beautiful. I then went on YouTube and replayed the song over and over until I fell asleep. When I told friends at school about how I stayed up just to hear the song they all called me crazy, obsessed, and that I need mental help. But to me their opinions are invalid because my love for them is to enormous to be broken. I don’t understand how people don’t love them?! I personally don’t have favorite because they each have their own special things. The reasons I’m in love with Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson… their over all physical appearance is just perfect. Their voices are like angles (even though I never heard an angle sing before). Their smile, laugh, the way they walk, their immatureness, their humor, their bromances, their caring hearts, their love for their fans, how fame doesn’t change them, every single tattoo they have, the way they dress, the fact that they can’t dance, how they all enjoy soccer (football). How Niall loves food and how he makes braces sexy. The fact that Zayn smokes and has piercings. How the true Directioners know that Harry isn’t a womanizer. The way Louis can sass and make you laugh. How Liam is known to be the most innocent caring member of 1D. They are my definition of perfect and I love them more than my life. Ellen DeGeneres you are my only hope of ever being able to see my favorite boys in person. My dad works 6 days a week from 8am to 6pm and he works an hour away from where we live. And my mom has to stay home and take care of my little brother who is 3 and take my sister who is 9 and me to school. My parents are barely making it through bills and usually have enough for groceries. So I know it’s impossible for them to buy me a ticket to go see them in concert. The only other chance I have to go to a concert is to wait till I’m 16 and I can get a job and save up money. But that is 2 years from now and I really want to go see them. You are my only hope since your tickets are free and I can help my mom pay gas to take me to LA. Please Ellen & staff, can I get a ticket to go for the taping on November 9. I seriously don’t want to watch it at home crying on my couch because I wasn’t lucky enough to go. I have sent you so many emails before and I really really truly want to go see my idols in person. Do you know how amazing it would be to be able to see One Direction & Ellen DeGeneres at the same time!?It would make me the happiest person on earth and I’d probably wouldn’t be so depressed. Please you are seriously my only hope… in life.

(Page 6 of 46) Newer3456789Older