Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 5 of 46) Newer2345678Older
Ali Castro

My boys on Ellen? :D I've been waiting for them to be on Ellen for over a year now! Finally c: #1 fan here, with all 33 of her One Direction collectables, ready to see her idols on her favorite talk show <3 Say hi to the boys for me Ellen! Oh, and I was wondering if you could ask Liam and Niall about their new tattoos. c: thanks, can't wait for the show! .xx

Niall 1D

hi Ellen, i'm a really huge fan of you and 1D, i loooovvveee them soooo much, and i just would like you to aske them this question: What's your favorite elephant that flies over the roof of your feet, then jumps on your head, eating your sweet drink? Plzz i want to know their answers. Thank you! :) :D LOL :) :D :D :D

Niall 1D

Ellen, plzzzzz aske the boys to pronounce my name, its hard to pronounce thats why, i really would LOVE to hear that from them. my name is Yeranuhi!!! my friends call me YeraNiall :) :D i love it!!!! and plz tell Niall i love you sooooooooo much!!!

Becky

Hi Ellen!

My sisters and I are huge fans of your show and of One Direction! We were wondering if you could ask Harry Styles what product he uses to style his hair. Looking forward to seeing the show!

Sagemarie DiOrio

Hello Ellen, I am a huge fan of you, your show, and of course One Direction, i love the boys but cannot afford to get concert tickets, or go to your show, i was wondering if you and the boys could make a "Shoutout" to me. it would be my first shoutout and it would mean so much to me. Please and Thank you. ~Sagemarie.

Kyra Ruiz

Hey ellen,
I would really love to meet One Direction on your show one day. I watch your show everyday! Im only like 13 but still! I love your show and i love one direction so it would be amazing! I actually would probably cry just to be in the same room as you AND one direction. Soooo.......I guess bye dont forget You, me, and One Direction on November 15!!!!!:D
If you liked this ellen email me!!!!
KyraStylesTomlinson@gmail.com

Kyra Ruiz

WHY WONT ONE DIRECTION COME TO SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN (EAU CLAIRE)!!!!!!
THEESE LITTLE TOWNS LOVE ONE DIRECTION TOO!!!!!

Annakah

One day soon I will meet them. <3

Kristen Greco

Hello Ellen! My name is Kristen and i'm a giant fan of your show AND One Direction.I'm 15 years old. The only problem is, my family doesn't have a lot of money, so i can't afford concert tickets, or meet and greet passes. My dream is to meet them. Each of them taught me so much. Louis taught me to embrace my inner child. Harry taught me to love with my heart, not with my eyes. Liam taught me to never give up on what you love. Niall taught me to not listen to the haters. Finally Zayn taught me to love myself no matter what race, color, or sexuality. There is nobody identical to you in the world, so embrace it. As you can see, they are my inspiration. They truly saved my life. Whenever i'm feeling down, i can listen to their music and my spirits would be back up again. I would really appreciate it if you would chose ME to win tickets to see them on your show. You can contact me at bratzpak99@yahoo.com or call me at 732-882-9708 Thank you! <3 :3

Kristen Greco

Hello Ellen! My name is Kristen and i'm a giant fan of your show AND One Direction.I'm 15 years old. The only problem is, my family doesn't have a lot of money, so i can't afford concert tickets, or meet and greet passes. My dream is to meet them. Each of them taught me so much. Louis taught me to embrace my inner child. Harry taught me to love with my heart, not with my eyes. Liam taught me to never give up on what you love. Niall taught me to not listen to the haters. Finally Zayn taught me to love myself no matter what race, color, or sexuality. There is nobody identical to you in the world, so embrace it. As you can see, they are my inspiration. They truly saved my life. Whenever i'm feeling down, i can listen to their music and my spirits would be back up again. I would really appreciate it if you would chose ME to win tickets to see them on your show. You can contact me at bratzpak99@yahoo.com or call me at 732-882-9708 Thank you! <3 :)

Rimonda Kalo

Hi Ellen, Luv ur show, ur delightful to watch. I'm sending this Email on behalf of my 15 year old daughter who's madly in love with one direction, especially Harry. She even changed her last name to Styles. She's been trying to get tickets for all the concerts they've had in the states and so far no luck. Ever since she found out they'll be on your show, she's been trying to get tickets. She wakes up at 5:00 and try calling until it's time for school, and she makes me call until she gets out. She never missed a day of school since preschool, but she was willing to break her perfect attendance today to see one direction in person. pleaaaaaase i beg you to give me one ticket for my daughter and i'm willing to wait in the car for her. Thank you so so so very much.... Rimonda Kalo (909)861-7791 or (626)393-7408. Please call me

Rimonda Kalo

dilek

hello ellen One Direction please come to turkey

Ada Telli

hi ellen! i love you so much. but i love one direction more ;D just kidding. never mind, i'm a turkish directioner. and unfortunately i can't watch them on your show. :/ But can you ask them some of my questions?
1. Do you guys like kebap?
2. Why won't you come to turkey?
that's all. thank you. :))) <3

Jennifer Simon

Hello Ellen (et. al)

My 13 year old daughter is a huge Ellen fan and has always wanted to see a show live. Ellen is her 'inspiration' she says. Well, she told me that One Direction was going to be on the show and she is also a huge Harry fan - full size, cardboard cut-out in bedroom, and everything. If we could get two tickets to the 11/9 show I will book flights from Madison, WI ASAP. Please - Ellen, One Direction, warmer weather - Can't Miss! Thank you.

(Page 5 of 46) Newer2345678Older