Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 3 of 46) Newer1234567Older
Pam O'Brien

Dear Ellen
I posted a comment on another blog about one direction on your website, so I will keep this short. I have been trying desperately to get tickets to the Mohegan Sun concert that One Direction will be performing at in November/December. I have sponsored my friends family at Christmas due to her recent diagnosis of breast cancer, and her inability to work during treatments. This family has been so appreciative of any help that I have offered, it is truly amazing. The youngest child, my daughters friend is asking only for tickets to the concert. I have tried the conventional methods without success. If there is anyway you can help me I would be so grateful. I am able to pay for the tickets. I am just needing help finding available tickets that are not resale.
I thank you for your time, and know if you can help you will.
Pam O'Brien

Vicky

Dear Ellen,

You are the reason I eat ice cream. I love ice cream especially with chocolate sauce, carmel sauce and a ton of peacans. I can enjoy all the ice cream I want just as long as I get on the treadmill. And getting on the treadmill is easy cause that's when I spend time with you.....and I laugh and smile and before I know it......more ice cream in the calorie bank!! Anyways, as I was "banking", I noticed that One Direction will be on your show this week. My daughter, Alex who is almost 15 (Dec.15), has never asked me for anything. She is such a blessing to me. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. I own a small business and can't afford help so my daughter will clean the house, wash the dishes, do the laundry and anything else that will help make things a little easier for me when I get home from work. I never have to ask her to do things, she sees it needs to be done and does it. She never complains or asks me for anything. I know she would absolutely love to see One Direction in concert. She's been saving her allowance and would love to spend her money to see them. I would like to buy her that ticket and surprise her. I was checking out seats to the Las Vegas concert as it is the only time I could aford to be away from work. I can only purchase one ticket and would like it to be in a really great section. Never having been to Mandalay Bay Concert hall I was wondering if you could direct me to the best possible section for an affordable ticket. I would love to surprise her with this. Can you help?

Susan M Schwenn

Hello again Ellen! I am so sad....I emailed you about getting tickets for my daughter to see One Direction. I have not heard back from you.....BOO! ; ( that's all....Have a great day!

Wendy Litchfield

Ellen, absolutely love, love, love your show. I was so excited to see that One Direction is going to be on your show. My daughter absolutely LOVES THEM! Posters on her bedroom walls, every book she can find about them she is reading. Her and I are both wondering when are they coming to Canada?

Della Mae Eckard

Hi Ellen, My husband and I will be celebrating our 50 th Wedding Anniversary Dec 29 ,2012..We would so like to come see your show any time, to celebrate our anniversary. Your friends, Frank & Mae

Melissa H.

Hey Ellen! I absolutely adore you. youre an amazing person with a golden heart. I wasn't able to win tickets to see them perform on Nov 9th. I just want to say thank you for the opportunity. and It would mean so much to me if I could get to meet them. I cant wait to watch them on your show on thursday! Keep being your blissful self. LOVEE YOU!

yuki wawo

Hi Ellen i really love your show it's amazing among all of of show...you can make my day and realease my stress..can not wait to see you...( i dunno how many time i ask for the ticket :( )

GabyRPops

Look my video on One Direction

One Thing de One Direction by Gabriel : http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23944161

GabyRPops

Pleaaaaaaase Ellen, i need 1 ticket... i am also a singeer and ilike so much this band One Direction. I am from France. So i need also a flying ticket to come in USA. I would like to create like you in USA a Gabriel Show soon in France to present different artist (singer,..). Here is my link about my channel on ustream : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gabrielrun on my ustream channel, I made video of One Direction. I sing and I play flute. Thanks for your listenning and understanding !

Rimonda Kalo

Pleaaaaaaase Ellen, i need 3 tickets... My daughter was heartbroken and cried when i text her last friday to tell her i couldn't get her a ticket to see ONE DIRECTION on your show. She called me after every class to check if i heard anything from your staff. I beg you for tickets for their concert on Nov. 15. I'm not going to mention it to her until i hear something so she won't get her hopes up. She was so sad the last time, my heart hurt to watch her like that. Please give me some good news so i can surprise her and see that beautiful smile on her face.

Gary Holmes

Ellen, you should book the Veterans' Band, who are learning to play instruments after their injuries suffered in Their Service to Our Country!!!

Monica Solis

Hi Ellen and staff,
I would fly from NY to see One Direction with my kids if possible. They LOVE THEM... All is ok after the Hurricane thank God and we have done what we can to help the ones that were affected by donating clothes and toys/dolls that the kids picked out for a little girl that lost everything. This would be such a treat. Their dad is deployed with the USMC and will hopefully get back by Christmas. He has been gone for 3 months so far. This would be an early Christmas gift that they will remember FOREVER! It's been hard for them moving from Colorado to NY because of the Marines but they have been great about it and have adjusted well. We are moving AGAIN in August of 2013. Thank you and I hope to see you in a few days. :)

Cecilia Medrano

Dear Ellen, My granddaughter is 17 and totally in love with One Direction. We live in San Antonio, Texas and were not able to purchase tickets in Houston or Dallas. I would love for her to be able to see them on your show if you are still giving tickets for it. I would find the money to fly there somehow and get off work if you could just get her into the show. She has been dealing with a diagnosis and has been a real trooper for the past 7 months. I hope you receive this.
Love a grandmother who loves her granddaughter very much. Thank you Ellen

Jeanette Rockefeller

My daughter is turning 16 soon and is in LOVE with One Direction, especially Harry. We both love your show and you make us laugh so much. Please help me make her life AMAZING by coming to see you and One Direction.
Forever grateful, Jeanette and Abby

Linda Rupe

Good afternoon Ellen,

I'm writing to maybe get my daughter Britney out to see you. We both love you very much and DVR when we can't watch the show. I would love to come see you but don't think I could make the trip due to my back needing surgery. I'm in so much pain 24/7 its to the point it makes me so nausous I can't eat. I take care of my disabled mother and its not getting any easier. I'm afraid to have surgery and hoping to find a non invasive way to relieve it. Well, enough about me, I'd really like to have my daughter and her boyfriend Spencer be your guests to come see you and "One Direction" take video's and lots of pictures so it's like I'm there too. Your a wonderful person and have been a fan since way back in your sitcom days. You and Porscha are truly blessed! Thank you in advance for your kindness. Its greatly appreciated. Yours truly Linda Rupe

(Page 3 of 46) Newer1234567Older