Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 10 of 46) Newer78910111213Older
EMSG

First and foremost, we love your show. My daughthers and I watch everyday, you always bring a smile...with all the kind things you do.I love how the guests , seem to be themselves on your show. I am asking for admission to see ONE DIRECTION for my two wonderful daughthers...they LOVE them. It would be an awesome surprise. I really hope to hear from you. Thank you so much Ellen and your staff, your doing a great job.

Tara Nester

Dear Ellen,
I can't wait to see One Direction performing on TV!
I am a really big fan of them.

1 Reply
Antoinette McManigal

Ellen,
My daughter is still holding hope! Have you called everyone who gets tickets? We signed up as soon as we saw it on your tweet, before it was even on the website and we haven't heard anything. Can you please at least let us know if you are still calling people? As a back up we signed up for waiting list tickets, but not sure if we needed to.
Confused

1 Reply
Emily Kriebel

Hi Ellen,
You are a big inspiration to my family, mostly me. I would love to meet you and one direction, it has always been a dream to me. You have always taught me to never give up and go for my dreams. This is how I am doing that, Please help me fufil that dream. Ill never give up if I dont win there is always tomorrow. If i get the once in a life time chance to meet you and one direction it will make my year and Illnever forget it. -Never give up on your dreams, Emily

Alejandrina

dear ellen
my name is alex I have sixteen years old, I live in Mexicali Baja California Mexico, I am a big fan of one direction and I wish you turned this dream to meet them, me and a friend are obsessed with them as I love her, we really like them and we believe they are the only band to back us crazy, we have pages on Facebook and Twitter, we have videos I have up a video of my niece dancing her new single Live While We're Young, we saved to go to their concerts but you know girls of sixteen years old with 100 dollars do not last, so please Ellen fulfills our dream to meet one direction please, we're just  normal teenagers who want to meet their idols
P.S. Ellen please, I ask you to read this, we know we are not the only fans there, but we ask you that make true our teenagers dreams we  are from mexico but still we're six hour drive from Los Angeles so please Ellen
with love and affection alex and naomi

Sierra Mackey

ASDFGHJLKJHGFASDHFJGKJGHSAGSGDHFJGJKJSFHDASDFJG Y U NO GIVE ME TICKETS ELLEN?!?!

Macie

Hi Ellen! I'm Macie and I am 14! I absolutely love One Direction. They became worldwide known in a year, that's crazy. They proved that anything's possible if you put your mind to it. I've always wanted to meet them and let them know how much I love their music. I looked for hours to get tickets but there sold out. I was disappointed. I thought since concerts are all sold out somehow I could possibly interview them! Since you do so many exciting things with fans and everything else maybe you could make my dream come true! I have been a huge fan of your show along with my mom for about 10 years! Besides that, One Direction is just so cute, haha! 5 years ago I went to a recording studio to sing, I loved it! I got interest to go back, so we made plans and I am! Videos are on YouTube of me when I was little singing. I played guitar to! It's One Direction that got me inspired to start making my dreams come true. It's really hard to get found, but I just wish it'll happen one day. That's my dream! And I wanted to get vip to meet One Direction but they don't sell them anymore, it would be so cool if i could go! It would be something I wouldn't forget. I really want to meet them and you! I love you Ellen! My mom said she would be happy to meet you. I would too! EVERYDAY I watch your show and I laugh so much. :) You don't know how much it would mean to me and my parents if I got to meet you and One Direction! I saw they're coming on your show Nov 9 and I wish I could've got tickets! Maybe your could help me??:) Haha.

jordan

y ellen!:) i am 12 years old and i am a HUGE fan of one direction fan and your show i watch it all the time with my mum!:) me and my mum have been trying and trying for ages now to get tickets to go see one direction but either they sell out or we just cant afford it at the moment, if i get tickets to see them on your show i would be the happiest girl on earth( i know everyone says that but i really actually will be!:o:D ) i just need that chance to be even in the same room as them..i have loved them since x-factor and ever since my biggest dream in life was to go see them live somewhere and im not going to give up i love them too much! it would really be a once in a life time chance!! if i get to see them on your show, i can stop annoying my mum and dad for posters,tickets,albums..ect hehe >:) when im having a bad day i hide up in my room listing to thier music becuase they are the only people that can get me back to normal me again and to just see them live...omg.. words cannot describe how happy i would be! i know every 'little thing' about them!! i know i said this lots of times but...I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST GIRL EVER:D i cant keep begging my mum because she just cant afford them:( i really hope your reading this because if you are then please please please give me the chance to go see them! i really would do anything i just love them so much :( im like crying myself to sleep here!!! i just need too see them in person once:( then my life would be complete!:D and i would also get to see you!:):):):) anyway i think this is enough....thanks for reading!xo

Tracey McCoy

I would give anything to be able to give this to my daughter Shelby Arin. She is so in love with 1D, her walls are covered with posters all which are 1D. She is so inspired by their songs and hopes to one day get to meet them, especially Niall. We do not live in an area close to any of their concerts so that is out of the question. She has known for some time that there were planning on being in your show and it would be the greats gift I could possibly give her to have you as a member of your audience. Just to be in the same room with them would be a memory to last a lifetime. If you haven't already chosen the winner I would be so elated to have my Daughter Shelby Arin in your audience for this occasion.

Macie

Hi Ellen! I'm Macie and I am 14! I absolutely love One Direction. They became worldwide known in a year, that's crazy. They proved that anything's possible if you put your mind to it. I've always wanted to meet them and let them know how much I love their music. I looked for hours to get tickets but there sold out. I was disappointed. I thought since concerts are all sold out somehow I could possibly interview them! Since you do so many exciting things with fans and everything else maybe you could make my dream come true! I have been a huge fan of your show along with my mom for about 10 years! Besides that, One Direction is just so cute, haha! 5 years ago I went to a recording studio to sing, I loved it! I got interest to go back, so we made plans and I am! Videos are on YouTube of me when I was little singing. I played guitar to! It's One Direction that got me inspired to start making my dreams come true. It's really hard to get found, but I just wish it'll happen one day. That's my dream! And I wanted to get vip to meet One Direction but they don't sell them anymore, it would be so cool if i could go! It would be something I wouldn't forget. I really want to meet them and you! I love you Ellen! My mom said she would be happy to meet you. I would too! EVERYDAY I watch your show and I laugh so much. :) You don't know how much it would mean to me and my parents if I got to meet you and One Direction! I saw they're coming on your show Nov 9 and I wish I could've got tickets! So maybe you could help me get some??:) Haha thanks! Please get back to me!

caitlin

I AM 14 I HAVE HAD ARTHRITIS FOR 11 YEARS NOW AND I HAVE HAD BOTH MY HIPS REPLACED. ME AND MY BEST FRIEND WHO ALSO HAS ARTHRITIS ARE BIG ONE DIRECTION FANS! THEY HELP KEEP US STRONG! WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO SEE THEM ON YOUR SHOW. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM TO GET TICKETS! THANK YOU ELLEN LOVE YOU :)

Christine Lewis

Has everyone that is going to the concert already gotten the call to tell them or is there still hope? Also was this open to people outside of Los angeles because we won the contest and so residents should be the ones to go.

devon elliott

my omg omg omg omg omg omg i love ONE DIRECTION sooo much i was going to go but my mom and dad don't have the money and we live in B.C. canada so it sucks 3 i love one direction so much and if i just got to say hi oooooooohh myyyy gggoooddd i am there biggest fan and i love there songs but there new one litttle things<3
ELLEN if you see this can you say hi to zayn,harry,nial,liam,lousi thank you so much for your time.

devon elliott

dear ellen
i love one direction so much and its my dream i am such a big fan of them and there my idoals i know all their alot like their favroite colour, eye colour , highte, shoe size, hair colour favroite move how many books niall readed lol, fear and a lot more you need facts come to me if you need to know stuff about them;) its been my dream to meet them and you but i live in B.C. canada willams lake and my mom and dad don't have the money and its hard but i love them so much and one day i want tmy dreaam to meet them come ture maybe you could help me (not in a mean way sorry if i sounded mean ans disbrite) thank you for your time if you see this can you say hi to zayn,liam.niall,harry,lousi from devon elliott<3 have a noice dauy love

Makayla Thomas

Hey Ellen!
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, so I will never meet the boys or see them in concert. My parents can't afford to fly me to Toronto to see the boys, but they are my idols! I love them so much and have spent for 200 dollars of my own saved money on merchendise. I know ALOT of people are asking to come and see them, but it would mean so much if you would consider me coming to see the boys on your show! I am a HUGE, dedicated fan who has loved them for a long time, and it would mean the entire world to me if I even had a chance to see the boys in person. They are my entire life, and I spend every minute thinking about them and wishing I had another chance to see them. I can't even explain my love for One Direction, but if you would give me the chance it would mean everything to me! Thanks xx

(Page 10 of 46) Newer78910111213Older