Tickets have closed for One Direction's November 9 concert. Tune in to The Ellen Show on Thursday November 15 to see One Direction on-air!

Comments

(Page 1 of 46) 1234567Older
charlotte  townsend

Dear ELLEN; My Grandaughter runs off her bus to watch you after school;she 10 years old her name is JAY-LYNN an she thinks your the greatest thing in the world you make her laugh an her so happy;she would give anything to see one direction;she is living with me cause her mom fell into hard times an they lost where they use to to rent to live an her mom had to buy this car to get back an forth to work;just a mess for them an Jay's little sister AVA if you could see if she could see the group iwould be most greatful so she could be at least happy again.THANK YOU ELLEN WE LOVE YOU; Charlotte Townsend

Jennifer Unv

Start working at home with Google! Its by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. Useful Reference http://goo.gl/w7ceUX
WORK LESS EARN MORE

ayan

one direction u r the challenge which every one wants to beat...keep it up....

Citlalli Cereno

Oh My Gosh Ellen! Its my DREAM to meet one direction!!!!! They are the reason why i smile. My birthday is on November 20th it would be such a great birthday gift!!!! Omg please let me meet them!!!! I love them so Much!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! :))))))))))))))))) <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!!

Christine Comia

Dear Ellen,

Umm hi Ellen, I’m Christine, a certified directioner. All I want to say is I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND THEY CHANGED MY LIFE SINCE THEY BECAME MY IDOLS. THEY LET ME KNOW THAT EVERY THINGS START WITH A LITTLE LIFE UNTIL YOU SUCCEED YOUR DREAMS, SO I GOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I GRATUATED AT ELEMENTARY AS 1ST HONORABLE MENTION, I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I CAN GRADUATE WITH A MEDAL, CAUSE BEFORE WHEN I DONT KNOW 1D I DONT GET ANY MEDAL EVEN ONE BUT WHEN I GRADUATED I’VE 1 AND IT’S BECAUSE OF THEM. LIKE WHEN THEY JOINED X FACTOR BRITISH EDITION, EVEN THOUGH THEY ONLY GOT 3RD PLACE IT’S OK FOR THEM, BUT NOW LOOK AT HOW POPULAR THEY ARE NOW. BIG DREAMS STARTED WITH SMALL UNTIL YOU REACHED IT AND PROOVED THAT YOU ARE DESERVING FOR IT. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION VERY MUCH AND I THANK THEM FOR I’ AM NOW. :)I HOPE TO SEE THEM FOR REAL EVEN THOUGH JUST ONCE. :)

futavo15

Alyssa. you think Barry`s storry is cool, on monday I got a top of the range Chrysler since I been earnin $9612 this-past/five weeks and-even more than, 10-k lass month. this is actually the nicest work Ive ever done. I began this seven months/ago and almost straight away startad earning at least $86 per-hour. I use the details on this web-site, Detail Here

Robyn J. Cruz

Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ Hᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ! ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ Hᴏɴᴅᴀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ $8693 ᴛʜɪss ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ-ᴏᴠᴇʀ, 10ᴋ ʟᴀss-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ. ᴡɪᴛʜ-ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀsɪᴇsᴛ ᴊᴏʙ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ. I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs 7-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴀᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ $78 ᴘ/ʜ. I ᴜsᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ,
▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ http://Mojo50.com █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Eugene DeTonnancourt

Dear Ellen,I will be 82 years old on August 21 2013 my wife was 78 last March we would like to be on your show sometime in the near future. I WATCH YOUR SHOW QUITE OFTEN MY WIFE WATCHES IT EVERY DAY. I know you get a lot of request from people to be on your show so if it dosent happen we will understand. Thank you for your intrest in this matter. Repestfully yours. Gene De Tonnancourt.

Welley

No-doubt about it, this really is the most financially rewarding Ive ever done. Make money with Google. Im a full time student. I actually started six months/ago and almost straight away got me at least $80 per hour. I work through this link,, http://Google.fab17.com

erin schaeffer

Did I hear Ellen say her Mom broke her back? Is this true? My prayers are with her. It is such a hard thing to go through, I broke my back at the age of 15 and with that wonderful thing called "aging" I am really feeling the effects of it now at 49. To Ellen's Mom: Stay positive and heal quickly! :)

Alexis

I love one direction so much.I have all there posters,CDs and tour movie!

Alexa

I have been bullied a lot lately and I have cifo scoliosis, I have a medication that i have to take and it can cause suicidal thoughts and actions and a brain tumor, that comment got out and they bullied me saying "good, your an idiot, you fat and ugly" i watch your show and instantly feel better i also listen to one direction and that makes me feel better but i just want you to know thank you. Thank you for being who you are! :)

Amy Williams

Ooops, I forgot to put the live link in my last comment. It is: http://www.JEllisDFWApartmentLocators.com . Check it out for free help in finding the best luxury Dallas apartments.

Amy Williams

If you are moving to any new area in the United States (major city), did you know that there is a free service you can take advantage of that will search all the available rentals in the city and email you back the ones that have the best reputation, and are the closest match to what you are looking for? This isn't an automatic computer search (how would the computer know the reputation of different apartments?) This is a live rental expert (who has to be licensed as a Real Estate Agent by law) who is actually familiar with all the properties. The service is called "Apartment Locating". Just check on Google for an Apartment Locator in the area where you will be moving. If you are moving to the Dallas or DFW area of Texas, the best Apartment Locator can be found at: www.JEllisDFWApartmentLocators.com . Check it out!

Danielle

Olá, Ellen querida! Estou muito feliz por entrar em contato com você. Moro em Goiânia - GO, no Brasil. Vejo sempre seu programa e considero você uma pessoa incrível. Amo ver a animação da sua plateia e gostaria muito de estar com vocês em um dos seus programas. Para isso, preciso do seu apoio, viagem, tudo, tudo, tudo. Não se isso é possível, mas se for, estarei realizando três sonhos: conhecê-la pessoalmente, participar da sua linda plateia e deixar a emoção rolar, e poder conhecer os EUA. Um abraço carinhoso, Danielle Assis Borges Gonçalves! :)

(Page 1 of 46) 1234567Older