Ellen sent an audience member with to a haunted house with Amy, where she had a run-in with a curtain. We can't stop watching it, and now, we don't have to!

Comments

Nick K. Barber

I have the perfect Haunted House for Amy this 2013 year. It is for sure the scariest in the USA!! It is located on 13th South in Salt Lake City, Utah. It showcases 13 floors of Fear, Dark Harvest, and Mutant. Everything is top-notch from the make-up on the cast to the props to the effects.
300 West 1300 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 801-467-8100.
Please feel free to if you have any more questions. I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Isabella Nash

13th Gate Baton Rouge, Louisiana #1 Scariest Haunted House in Louisiana!!!! :)

PJ Mong

I cannot find the link to send Amy to a different haunted house. I would highly suggest, for high fear factor, the Waverly Hills Sanitorium in Louisville, KY. This place started as a school, and then became a huge hospital for TB patients. Hundreds died here. The place has been featured on Ghost Hunters and other shows. They do a special Halloween spectacular that I guarantee will make Amy wet her pants! You can get some history at therealwaverlyhills.com. I hope this site wins, as I would love to see her scared in action and also to support this amazing haunted facility.
Thanks,
Ms. PJ Mong

renee keyrouz

WHAT a a monsterstorm on the east coast. Lots of people having very ruff time good news its an election year. Maybe they will have some HELP!!!!!!!!

Ali

BAHAHAHAHA...tooooo fuunnnyyyy XD

Sharon

That is just way too funny. Just when I was feeling sorry for myself because I was working on Halloween evening.
Happy Halloween to me! Great video clip.

Kveta Fauna

Hi Ellen,I really laughed Amy is so very funny my eyes cry,thank you so much this is awesome show.Love Kveta :):)

Pier Angela Parker

That was HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard I was crying & sides hurt so bad! LOVE THE ELLEN SHOW so much! And, Amieee U are great 2! Thanks 4 the laughs audience member! Made my day! I needed that laugh!! =))) <3 XO

renee keyrouz

This is my first time to comment really enjoyed watching curtin vidio.

Sandra