After recovering from a broken back, Ellen's mother made her triumphant return to the audience! Take a look.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Deb Scharloo

I am watching Ellen and just heard that mama broke her back, came to site to wish her well and saw that it was a while ago and today is repeat..but i wanted to wish her well anyway. hope her post injury time is short and she gets back to all the normal in her life. :-)

brenda carmichael

Ellen,
It sure was nice to see your mothers beautiful again,so happy that she was able to make a fast recovery.Alot of young people wouldnt of made half the recovery she has.My mom passed away in 1999 of a brain anurasm and passed on since then my life has changed, and nothing will ever be the same,she was my inspiration oh what I wouldnt give to have my mother back.
She was 62.
Im sure your mother is proud of you Ellen,she should be you are the most kindest and you have the biggest heart,as for your making someones darkness into sunshine filled with laughter.
Love you Ellen
Brendacarmicha4

cheryl adams

i visited your site because i missed the beginning of the season prior to 09-27 and wanted to see some of the funny clips. i went to the episodes tab, the celebrity tab and also to the ellen's picks tab and was not able to watch past clips. i could watch a few but the majority of the clips only showed up with a blank screen and an ! in the center. were the clips turned off after a period of time or is there something wrong with my computer? i enjoy the show so much and was disappointed that i had missed the start of the season and then was even more disappointed that i could not watch these shows on your website.....thanks!! cheryl adams

Sumner

I just watched yesterdays show and it was very nice to see Mama in the audience again, looking very healthy. I trust healing will continue to go better than expected and we see more of Mama and her beautiful smiling face in the audience.

Julie

So happy to see your beautiful smiling face again! We missed you! Continued healing & love to you:)

Anita McCants

Hey Mama, Glad to see you're back. You look radiant! You've been in my thoughts and prayers. May you continue to heal and be well. God bless you! Love, Nita

Kerri Ciccketti

Oh so happy to see Mama back !! I have been missing seeing your happy, smiling face in the audience.
You must be such an amazing woman to raise one of the kindest, funniest, most caring generous woman known to everyone in this entire world !! Me, my son and fiancee all love you Mama, and Ellen !!
And hope you are feeling so much better and felt so bad when we heard about your back :( We look forward to seeing your shining face looking at the amazing daughter that you raised :)

Renita Lott

Yippee so glad to see mama back!!! Continued prayers!

Nathan Douglas Bawks

I am so very glad to hear the great news and the triumphant recovery- You raised the wittiest and you taught the wisest. You taught her how to speak from her heart and her mind, to stick up for the ones who cannot do so themselves. Also My dear Ellen you paid attention, and you've taught many about generosity and kindness. How to become a better society and most of all you took all of this spun it into a web and taught us the root of all evil. The answer to the root of all evil is Bullying and we now have a new status quo of what we should expect out of our kids. Ellen Most of all cuz you listened to your heart!! Love Ya nate

Eman Zekry

God bless your Mother Ellen I'm so happy she is doing fine now God bless her and keep her and all mothers safe...

heide otis

hi mama, welcome backto the show!!! we missed seeing your smiling face. kudos to you for alll the hard work to get better and get back to us!! and thank you for raising thee most generous, kind, funny, encouraging, loving daughter on this planet. luv you, heide otis

heide otis

hi mama, so glad you are back, we missed your smiling face. i hope your recovery keeps going well. thank you for raising theeee most amazingly kind, generous, funny, loving daughter on this planet ! much luv to all of you, heide otis

Robert Welch

Hi Betty Welcome Back it was so good to see you on the show today You look Great!
You're the only one that can fill that seat

Wanda Messer

Mamma...you really look good!!! Glad you are feeling better.

Joanne Siracusa

Nothing better than seeing Mama's smiling face! U were missed. Luv & prayers.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older