Check out these behind-the-scenes photos taken at Ellen's PBS special in Washington, DC!

Comments

keith singleton

Uh, excuse me. Mark Twain wrote the first satire of racism in history. It was the first Great American Novel. In that book, he was the first to write about blacks as though they were humans, with feelings, and not just animals to be used and exploited. Somehow today's generations aren't "cool" to what he did, and why, and therefore ungrateful. Ellen's negative remarks about Twain, so as to kiss Steve Harvey's butt, didn't fly. It also didn't fly then that Steve had to go all amateur cable-access host, fawning in return over Ellen. Maybe she should have gone to college before checking into Hollywood Hotel. Maybe somebody, somewhere, might have gotten "edgicated.".

ala'a mohammad hassan

You are avery nice and great couple and I hope the guide save you

Donna Herold

Can someone tell me how I put my profile photo in my Ellen account I just registered for please,
DH

katia bennett

May god bless you!

katia bennett

Hi! Congrats to you Ellen .You are amazing!!Love you!!xoxo

Lucinda Graniel

Loved it, Taped it, watching it again! I want that "AWESOME" song, video!!! Love you both!

Kerri Ciccketti

Ellen you and Portia are both so beautiful inside and out !!
I watch you each and every day and absolutely love you, and think you
are such an amazing woman !!

Kathryn

Am So Thrilled for you! You deserve it.Maybe the even Bigger honor( Tho not imp. now) is YES Ellen SOMEDAY there WILL be a Ellen Degenerous Award! For another person who'll come along way down the road who un-assumingly will somehow Change another prejudice of the world as you have.But Always remember-no matter HOW Much others feel that they "Require" you to b happy;it comes frm w/in.Therefor if you were 2 retire(Not 4 a LOng time)You've givin it ALL!I've benn ur fan 36yrs!61+adore,Respect+wish U total happiness.+when the chips r down Know we will be there 4 u! Love You woman!"Kiley"

Alana

Hey Ellen,
I am a long time viewer. You are amazing! I PVR your show every day! We (my husband and I) are so proud of you. You deserve the Mark Twain award and more! You give sooooo much happiness to everyone and we love to watch you all the time. thank you for being so positive, inspiring and wonderful. thank you for brightening our days!! congrats on the mark twain award! keep being the wonderful woman you are as you touch sooo many peoples lives in sooo many different ways. thank you. just wish you were canadian. we need more celebreties as great as you!
hey Ellen, its me her husband guy, Richard,
I remember your show also called Ellen from the 90's and i can say that my wife thinks this make us look not like a team, altho we are in every way... she is calling me an idiot right now (LOL!!)I'd simply like to express my sincerest good on ya'lls for being nothing other than who you are... which is exceptional and inspirational to us all, maybe we will sing you a song or give u a big hug eh???
lots of great things yor way, Rich!!!(& Alana,my wife gal)

Donna Herold

Watching this now. Sooo funny! You so deserve this! You truly have changed so many things for so many people! Not just in the US, but globally!!
You've become the replacement for Oprah and in a better way:)
Congrats:))
Everything you tough turns to gold!
Woot woot!!!
FYI: No way your haunted tunnel would freak me out! Love that kind of thing. Just sayin!