It’s Halloween week! I finally finished putting the pieces of my Halloween costume together. You’ll see it Wednesday! I can’t tell you who I’m gonna be, but I can tell you I’ve never worn this much padding!

Have I got big news! I’ve been waiting to say this for 10 years: Madonna is on my show! We’re talking for the whole hour. It’s a side of her I promise you’ve never seen. And if you’ve been to her show, you know that’s saying something.

Also this week, I’m celebrating an anniversary. A year ago I met two very special girls from the UK. Since then, Sophia Grace & Rosie have taken over the world. They’ve done show-stopping performances and got a bajillion views on YouTube (I counted). They’re here for a celebration like you won’t believe.

Then, I get to meet two musicians who did something incredible. It’s not every day that a hardcore Hip-Hop group releases a song that supports marriage equality, but that’s exactly what Macklemore & Ryan did. I can’t wait to talk to them about it.

I’m also getting to catch up with my 3-year-old friend, Dustin Mangaroni. If you didn’t see his first visit to the show, you don’t want to miss this one. He might be one of the most adorable guests I’ve ever talked to.

Plus, one of the biggest movie stars on the planet, Denzel Washington is here! His new movie, “Flight,” sent me on a roller coaster of emotions, and that was just from the trailer.

See you Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older
barbara dunn

why did'nt you ask for Mr Tyler Perry to appear on your show when the movie Alex Cross came to the screen? He is also a great actor. I was just wondering.

saniye güvenç

helppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ellen

alvin miles jr,

Thank you so much America from me and my grand kids and the blessings keeps on coming.

sandra timberlake

you are the so niceto all parent i wish to see you hope yoube marry love ti i am love ti to

CAROL WHITNEY

Carol Whitney from Sequim,Washington.Hello Ellen.Watching the Twelve Days of Christmas.It makes me cry seeing all the happy people.It is such a cool thing that your doing all this.So many people need this to give them back the love of Christmas.It brings such joy in my heart to see all those happy faces.Keep doing what you do.You give all of us joy just watching you.Thank You!

Octavia Henry

Keep me posted.

Carmen de la Torre

Ellen - you make my day! I have been a fan of yours for many years.
As far back as your first show on TV. I'm looking forward to seeing you during the Christmas Holidays!

Happy Holidays to you and Portia!
Carmen de la Torre

Sonjay M.

Hey, Ellen. Love what u and our staff do, You say it all with LOve, I would love to come to the show including my son and husband. Blessing to you and your staff.:)

Ricki

Hi Ellen, I would just love it if i could met justin bieber one day i would cry he is my world all i know in my brain is everything about him, if you could help me met him i still love you but i will be the happiest girl in whole world i am him number 1 fan!! he if my all and my everything!! Thanks Ellen From Ricki

Susan Williamson

Dear Ellen,

I sent you a letter a while back abiut needing teeth. A dentist gave me a sticky note with detailed costs. I used what little Social Security money I had left & purchased a money order for said amount. When I awakened He informed me this did not included teeth!!! So, I'm had no teeth since June of 2008. I believe I've written to a couple years back, but though everyone else had so much worse with horrible storms and illnesses. So between physical bad health & no teeth, I leave the apt. very often. Many thanks, Susan :)

Linda Williams

I would love to be on your show. I have been trying for years to get tickets. I enjoy looking at all the animal posting that you do. (Thank you for those).

Anong Wasem

i have wonderful thanksgiving this year we have thanksgiving potluck in church i made eggs rolls for my dish.i thank god for give me good life I am cancer survivor i don't sad or mad i doesn't let cancer control my life i don't want family /friends fill sorry for me i deal with it .i figure out how to eats how to take care my body my face people look as me tell i doesn't looked 61yrs old may look 45yrs old i all way smiler thanks to let me email to you.

SOFIJE FEJZA

HI ELLEN, DESHIRA IME ESHT TE TAKOHEM FTYR PER FTYRE POR EDI SE ESHTE SHUM VESHTIR TA KERKOJ KIT GJE PASI QE NUKM JAM E PSUR NGA GJEP , EDHE PSE JETOJA NE CANADA KUSHTET KAN QEN TE MIRA PER MU NE KUSHTE NORMALE ,SEPSE VET ISHA E NGARKUAR SHUM ME PUN SHTEPIJAKE KU I LINDA 4 FEMIJ EDHE PSE ISHIN 4 TE GJITH ISHIN TE VEGJEL SEPSE THUJA PAS QDO VITI E KISHA TJETRIN E TJETRIN ME RADH POR TAMON I RRISA E MENDOJA QE TE PUNSOHEM ME NDODHI NJE GJE QE UNDAVA NGA BURRI DHE NJE 3 MUAJ ISHA SHUM E SMUAR SA QE MENDOJA EDHENGA E KEQJA QE TI JEPI JETES SIME FUND POR PRAP ME NDIHMEN E SHUM ORGANIZATEVE KTU NE CANADA ME NDIHMUAN DHE JA DOLA PROBLEIT , PO TASH JAM SHUM E MERZITUR SE NGA RASTI IM MAMJA IME OSHT E SMUAR THE SKAM MUNDSI QE TA VIZITOJ ,SEPSE MBETA PA BURR FEMIJ THE E PA PUN PO ILUTEM PERENDIS QE SE PARI TA KEM SHENDETIN ,TME IPET MUNDSIA TA VIZITOJ MAMEN PARA SE TE VDES EDHE NJE HER E ,SA MA SHPEJT TE PUNSOHEM EDHE TE VIZITOJ ELLEN E CILA SAHER QE I SHIQOJ EMISONIN E SAJ ME EPE SHPRES TE MADHE SEPSE VERTET E DUA THE TWE GJITH NJERZIT ME CILET BISEDON E I TAKON I BON TE LUMTUR ANDEJ MBES ME SHPRES SE NJEHER TA TAKOJ NE JETEN TIME E TE PERQAFOJ SEPSE OSHT SHUM E ZONJA DHE SHKURT TE GJITH I BON TE LUMTUR TE DUA SHUM SHUM; SOFIJE FEJZA 18 -10 SENT EDRUWES DRIVE HAMILTON ON CANADA I LOV SO MUCH ELLEN SHPRESOJ TE TAKOJ NJEHER NE JETEN TIME TE DUA SHUM SHUM

Leticia Palizo

all your shows are wonderful. just not able to go to any of them. to busy working making ends meat. i have worked for 33 years and still not able to retire need to be able to pay my mortgage maybe god willing i can retire in 4 more years. hope you are still on the show and maybe i can afford to go to a December 12 day give aways

god bless you

Jamie E. Wade

Hi Ellen, This would be my first time writing to you, but I did post a small video on your FB of my son dancing is his Santa hat to one of your shows on my iPad. Anyway....
This is in regard to my mother Elizabeth...she has NO idea I'm writing to you, she is currently staying with us, but lives in Pheonix, AZ. The past two years have been rough on her, she is 59 year old little Filipino lady that is the best mom, such a giving and KIND soul she is.
First, she's had two heart attacks, and has been in and out of the hospital, ending with 7 stents in her heart, they weren't able to do open heart on her because the arteries in her body are so small...she can't work, she has no home, and the only money she makes is her disability and SS. Which is not much..I tell her she has 9 lives... "2 more stents mom, and your all done" hahaha.
Anyway....why I'm writing to you because she is one of the most generous women I know. She has 4 children, but her and I are the closest.
She Loves to make oragami. When she was in the hospital, she made oragami for almost everyone on her floor, and she has made 1000 cranes, and 1000 flowers, and donated them to the Children's hospital in Arizona to give to all the sick children.
Everyday, she sits in my living room and folds paper as her therapy.
She is the type of woman who never asks for much, but she's been the one who's worked so hard to help me me out in my times of need.
She loves to watch your show, we sit together with my two little boys who are 1yrs, and 2 1/2 yrs and watch your show together, and of course....DANCE.....
It would be so amazing for her to have something given to her, as she gives so much of her love to others.
She always says to me that "ELLEN" is such a giving woman, that you care about the people of this world. She thinks so highly of you.
It would make her year just to meet you, I'm sure........she'd even give up you So much origami you wouldn't even know what to do with it....haha.
Blah..Blah..Blah...but I want to say you are an Awesome, Funny, Kind, and Beautiful soul!
Thank you for sharing yourself to the world, so we can smile everyday!:)

Sincerely,