Before he got all wet to raise money for breast cancer research, Ellen asked Madonna's son, Rocco, what it's like to have a mom who’s been known to flash her audience.

Comments

neal

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~Węalthyluv.com.~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!

Bertha Roper

I really enjoyed Madonna today on the show. She is still beautiful and always has been unique. Rocco is blessed to have a wonderful mother. I love his respond to the question he doesn't see that.

Desmond Hampel

Wow Rocco is gifted. Madonna oozing charisma. I feel blessed being a fan. Thanks. Des.

Angeline DiSylvester

I love your show.it was great to see madonna on your show.

Amadea Gabriel

It was great to see Madonna! One of the best shows ever! It was nice to put a personality with the face, she is a very mature and strong woman. It was crazy to see her son, I remember him being in diapers, he is growing up so fast! Great show, good people. Ellen has the best show on Television!

Rene Carrigan

I love watching your show and was especially looking forward to seeing your interview with Madonna that was scheduled to air today, Mon, Oct 29 on the Washington Dc affiliate NBC 4. Unfortunately your show was preempted by coverage of hurricane Sandy. Is it possible for you to re-air this program at a later date? Some of this program is available on your website but it is not the same as seeing your show on tv. Thanks, Rene

Darlene

Luv Ellen Luv Madonna! Would luv to see her concert little broke, People should'nt be shocked of her performance she's been doing good and shocking performance for year's. Ellen and Madonna you too keep on keepin on..

Richard

I don't like Madonna's last albums, but she's nice and funny. She always makes me laugh!
Anyway, she's getting old and with this hairstyle she seems older than ever.

Bec

Love seeing Madonna, but she hates Australia, and I'll never get to see her perform..... ever.

2 Replies
Ali

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...MADONNA... dhjjghwkwkfheihfd...literally..can..not....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..LUV MADONNA LUV LUV LUV LUV...HOLY GUACAMOLY...I"M GOIN CRAY CRAY HERE XD CANT WAIT FOR THE WHOLE THING!!!