The Material Girl and the CoverGirl posed for a photo op during a commercial break!

Comments

neal

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~Węalthyluv.com.~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!dg

yelitza najera

Ellen, but both you look like twins in the frame picture of the video. Sisters much???

Bertha Roper

"TOO CUTE" I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A MATERIAL GIRL FAN AND LOVE ALL OF HER MUSIC! "SIMPLY THE BEST"

Katherine

I just realized that the freeze frame preview picture for this video is awesome. They look like twins! Same hair, outfit, pose and expression. Ha! Pretty cool

Ana garcia

I luv ur show and everything you believe in u r an angel Ellen n ur shows are starting to make me get better but it takes time keep up tha good job from the garcia family

NorcoNatalie

Was going to watch the show. Will not watch due to her concert in New Orleans, Ellen's home town.... I will have to decline watching her show today.
It is a shame. I like Ellen over Katie.