Check out this GIF of Taylor Swift getting scared by a giant earwig!

Comments

Andy

omg! you guys ok. so sorry

Shelbi Morales

Just for information's sake, earwigs will crawl into your ears. My husband was sleeping, and he woke up telling me his ear hurt. We put some wax softening drops in his ear, and an earwig crawled right out. Scared the bejeebers out of me! He knew it was something crawling in there because he could feel it, but he didn't want to totally freak me out. So, Ellen, yes, earwigs can and do crawl into people's ears.

Dennis Bruno

Check out this Brave little girl..... As well as her family

Madison

I love her face... her reaction is the best!(: hahaha

XxMusicLovexX

I Love Her Face, She's Like...Don't Eat My Brain!!!:)))

Cary

i would of dove in the floor and then got up and ran into the crowd and hid behind someone with alot of hair....not because i was scared but just to put on a show haha

Bertha Roper

I watched the show and cried and laughed. Don't scare the poor girl like that because she was ready to jump out of that chair and scream. Tony just tickle me with that laugh. Amy is pass good cause I was cracking up. When you surprise the ladies came the tears of joy. Your show make me forget about my own problems. I enjoy watching your show because you are kind, caring, hilarious and awesome person. You are full of energy. You know how to get party started. The music is cool and you dance so smooth. Everybody jamming and having fun. I love your show.

brenda

I Love Taylor and you Ellen for scaring people!!! Its so Funny:)

Kerri Ciccketti

This show was hilarious !! I love when you have her on your show, you always scare her and its way too funny !!

Kathryn

HOW do you keep a strait face w/her! She's my favorite scare victim!

robin l brown

today on the show about earwigs ive never heard of them before or saw one untill today on your show and since i dont like no kinda of bug at all that was the most gross thing ever am still itching i hope not to see one of those in my house i would just go crazy!

Julie Roe

Ellen, Earwigs do come in homes. I also have a fear of them.
One morning I woke up to have one on my pillow. I was so scared, I thought it had just came out of my Ear. So I always spray my home for bugs! I don.t like earwigs either.

Bette Crooke

You told Taylor that earwigs don't go in your ear - WRONG!! I spent several hours in the ER one night when one went into my ear while I was sleeping. It was terrible - I could hear it moving about and couldn't get it out. When they finally removed it - after floating it out with oil - I wanted to see it. The nurse said "You don't want to see this" to which I replied "Yes I do." I will never forget it. So, yes they do get in your ears Taylor.

Robin Casey

Earwigs will indeed crawl into your ear. It happened to me while I was sleeping. The sound woke me up. I woke up screaming and my husband actually tried to vacuum it out. Tried everything to get it out and it went deeper. finally put Swimmer's eardrops in my ear and it screamed as it died. Had it removed from my ear canal at an urgent care center the next morning. Doc said it was the largest bug he ever removed from an ear