- Taylor has been on The Ellen Show 9 times.
- She has performed 9 of her top hits on the show! “Our Song,” “Love Story.” “Should Have Said No,” “Mine,” “You Belong with Me,” “The Story of Us,” “Back to December,” "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "Red."
- Ellen surprised Taylor by introducing her to her celebrity crush, Justin Timberlake, in November 2008.
- Taylor Swift's very first interview was in January 2008.
- The first time Ellen scared Taylor, Ellen hid in her dressing room bathroom. Taylor screamed and fell to the floor. Some call it the greatest celebrity scare in Ellen Show history!
Add Your Comment
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.
Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put 1 URL in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.