She's a music icon, and the spitting image of Ellen, but here are a few more facts about Taylor Swift that you may not know.
  • Taylor has been on The Ellen Show 9 times.
  • She has performed 9 of her top hits on the show! “Our Song,” “Love Story.” “Should Have Said No,” “Mine,” “You Belong with Me,” “The Story of Us,” “Back to December,” "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "Red."
  • Ellen surprised Taylor by introducing her to her celebrity crush, Justin Timberlake, in November 2008.
  • Taylor Swift's very first interview was in January 2008.
  • The first time Ellen scared Taylor, Ellen hid in her dressing room bathroom. Taylor screamed and fell to the floor. Some call it the greatest celebrity scare in Ellen Show history!

Comments

Xtephanie Medina

No one or nothing in this world or in the universe can scare you as well as Ellen, the most BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON EARTH.

Lindsay

I have social anxiety and sometimes I get panic attacks, that makes my life a bit difficult, but Taylor is just so inspirational! She has survived so much! I saw her in concert when she did her Red tour, and she is my hero! I have her Keds, notebook, bracelet, and more! I spent hours and hours trying to make the perfect posters for her concert! I know every word to every single one of her songs, and I know everything about her that I possibly can! I have so many posters of her, and wow Im rambling! I just love her so much!

Allison

I love her. And you, always. :)

Melissa Malone

are you kidden me i love taylor since she frist started famous and yes i want to see taylor of my dream come true.

Christine Hall

When she performed We are never getting back together my ten year old said I had to record it so she could watch it when she got home from cheer practice that night, she didnt realize I always record your show! She loves taylor and has beg me to go to her concert this upcoming year so hopefully her tickets dont sell out because that would make the best christmas present, and Taylor your music awesome its nice to be able to let the my two lil girls listen to you and have your posters without worrying about the content and having you as a good role model. See you soon in Indy or Louisville!!!

CarAnd

I felt really bad for Taylor on Ellen this week. How would you feel if you had just broken up with your boyfriend and then on national television someone you think is your friend starts teasing you and rubbing it in your face that you have had many boyfriends.

Be kind to one another Ellen. Stick to your beautiful brand of humor, and stop being so mean. It's not funny.

CarAnd

I'm a HUGE Ellen fan, and love her creed she espouses, "Be Kind to One Another." Yet I've increasingly become uncomfortable with the mean side of Ellen. She somehow thinks that scaring her guests with human spiders,etc. is funny. It is getting old Ellen. Stop being a mean girl and stop trying to deliberately scare people. It's not funny, and it's not kind.