It's one of her favorite monologues she's ever done! Check out this highlight from the show all the way back from Season 2!

Comments

Paula

I don't think I'd want to share a cubicle with Ellen. Why?
I wouldn't get ANY work done and I'd get fired!! hahaha

Amber Porter

One of Ellen's favorite monologues is on my birthday!! Whoo! I wonder what I was doing? I would have been 17. Wow! :) Anyways...Peace

Nadia Graham

Hi Ellen,
I saw the twilight contest and i came straight to your website. But you have to be 18... im only 12 :( I am the biggest twilight fan you will ever see. Im the biggest twilight fan on the face of the earth. whn i was 9, Twilight was my first novel i ever read. Ive watched twilight over 120 times in counting! i keep it in my dvd machine and pretty much just keep replaying it. I have pretty much everything twilight! action figures, dolls, copies of scripts, all the movies and books, signed posters(just copies) and ALOT MORE!!! i love your show and IM THE NBIGGEST TWILIGHT FAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.. ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME ITS ALL I TALK ABOUT. it would mean the world to me if i got to go to your show and meet the cast, it would literally be the best day of my life!!! you probably wont see this but i really hope you do! because im not old enough to enter the contest but i assure you IM THE BIGGEST FAN EVER.

Elaina Williams

This was hilarious for someone who has always worked in a cubicle. Sometimes your her and sometimes you're the one in the next cubicle. Laughed so hard I cried!!

Lynda Whitney

HELP, HELP !!! In Ohio " Tagg Romney own the "voting machines", they can easily be hacked etc. This is an obvious attempt to take the state that could call the election, please "change my life" don't make me live under a "President Romney" my heart could not take it, save my life :), help in any way you can, people have to know what is happening, thank you so very much, Lynda Whitney

Linda Gragg

LOVE this! Ellen is simply wonderful!!!

Norma Lehmeier

Congrats on winning Mark Twain award. I read the article by Brett Zongker:

The caption under the photo recognizes Portia as your wife...however, the rest of the article you are referred to as "Miss"...Anyway, this just stuck me as wrong.