She set up a van in Burbank to advertise topless pool cleaners. Then, on the show, Ellen waited for people to call!

Comments

Dakota LAden

My name is Dakota I am a 16 year old Director and Actor and I make funny videos and pranks. I think these might make funny additions to your show.

Here is a HILARIOUS mothers day Prank I did on my mom:

Love you Ellen!

Amy

I work in the pool and spa industry and watch your show everyday at work. I found this so funny I about fell out in the floor laughing so hard. I know customers that would pay for the topless pool cleaning services.

Beth

Guess who will never call a number off a van again?

stephanie

i cant belive someone actully called LoL

Keith

The Kids costume was very funny and cute. You show also have a pet costume skit! Love your show.

Priscilla

Hi Ellen! I was wondering if maybe you could put a van out for topless men pool cleaning and maybe can bring it to canada? I think lots of single women would call! (Vancouver)
I also hope I get chances to win tickets twi hard to win!! big fan ! keep on being the funny and wonderful person you are!!

Yours truly
Priscilla

Ps. I would love to come see you live, truly would be a dream!

Micheline Barette

I watch your show 'religiously'... You are not only beautiful outside.. you are on the inside.. Just wanted to say 'congratulations' for the Mark Twain prize.. was just reading my CBC Feeds... and it caught my eye.... and although I never write anywhere... I thought this was worth it.... We are so blessed to have you around.. Im a canadian.. and you would be amazed at how many of us watch you every day... Hope you have another 10 seasons!!! People need you in their lives!

Micheline (from the province of Quebec.... Canada)