Ellen announced on the show that her viewers will have the chance to come to her Twilight Week and see their favorite stars in person! Find out how you can win right here.

'Twilight' Cast Gives Sneak Peek at 'Breaking Dawn, Part 2'!

[[__inactive:kaltura-video:1-hl22lfm3__]]

Robert Pattinson Shares His 'Twilight' Fan Stories

Memorable Moment: Robert Pattinson's 1st Appearance

Comments

rachel

Boo to this contest! I played everyday and sure others did and I wasn't a winner. Did Ellen even say who the winner was and people just got their hopes up for nothing.

Colette Braniff

OMG! Living on the other side of the world is so frustrating! I dont know how far behind we are with the show but i have just watched the show today and heard about the competition for the first time! Breaking Dawn Part 2 will probably be released on DVD by the time I get to see your twilight week! :(

Greily

Im anxious to find out who is the winner of this contest, crossing my finger hoping I would win this, this is all I can think about. How is Ellen gonna announce the winner? and when is she announcing it? Im anxious!

Tina Bain

I can't wait to get home and watch Ellen. I guess I wasn't the Twihard winner :( I can't wait for the premier next week. Let the count down begin!!

Leslie

I was so excited about this, entered every day. However, she never said how we would know who won... So I'm confused. I was so hoping it would be me, but I'm doubting that at this point :(

Heather West

I have never entered a contest whole hearted as I did this one. My children are more excited than me to find out if we won or not. My daughter insisted that we go buy our Breaking Dawn 2 shirts today just to pump the spirit up higher. I love contests like this that bring me and my girls together closer!

Christie

Gotta know that Ellen has already chosen a Twihard winner so I can give up hope!!!

Zina Browning

The Twilight question was Who helped Bella get dressed for the wedding? When I went to the web site, the answer choices were eye colors. Does anyone know what is going on??????

Thanks

Alexandra

Okay so i didn't get a chance to see watch some episodes because my t.v broke. But I sent in today's question. So Bella and Edward's daughters name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. Her nickname is Nessie. She was born on September 11, 2006. She was born a vampire/human hybrid. Place of origin is Forks, Washington. She was bronze hair color, brown eyes, and is 3'5". She has fair skin, pink cheeks, dimples, and bronze-colored ringlets. She can show people her thoughts by touching their skin. She likes to hunt with Jacob, read, study, and spend time with her parents.

Anna Acuna

What was today's question?!

The Twilight Encyclopedia

OMG It's about time we had a Twihard up for the win! THANK YOU ELLEN AND COMPANY!!!!!

becky

Bella and Edwards daughters name is reneesmee cullen

Sarah L

Renesmee

Kellee Medford

Bella's daughter's name is Renesmee Cullen

Linsky Epperson

I loveee your show, is funny and just celebrating fun and what life is truly about, awesome Ellen for bringing a little light to ours lives.