I’m so excited to be in Washington D.C. for the weekend. So far, I’ve seen the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Starship.

This week is full of big events! One event was so big, it won’t even fit in my studio -- Taylor Swift is putting on an outdoor concert right here on the lot! She’ll be performing some of her biggest hits that I inspired. I’m also gonna do two of her favorite things; ask her who she’s dating, and scare the pants off her.

What could be bigger than that? How about the fact that my favorite guest of all time is here this week?! She’s gorgeous, talented, and she’s my wife! Portia de Rossi is here! She’s starring in the NBC Halloween special “Mockingbird Lane.” It’s a reboot of the classic TV show “The Munsters,” and I can tell you right now it’s gonna be an instant Halloween classic. It airs Friday, October 26th. We’ll be watching. I hope you will, too.

And she’s bringing her co-star, Jerry O’Connell, who may have to get out of his clothes and into my splash tank. You heard me.

The fun doesn’t stop there. I’m talking to Oscar winner, supermodel, and the person I always get mistaken for at parties -- Halle Berry!

And speaking of Oscar winners, Hollywood legend Jessica Lange is here to tell me about her scarrrry show, “American Horror Story.” Plus, Helen Hunt is telling me about her incredibly brave performance in “The Sessions” that the critics are raving about.

I told you this week was full of big events. I haven’t even gotten to LL Cool J, country music star Hunter Hayes, and a performance of one of my favorite songs from No Doubt!

Also, a viewer wrote to me asking if I could help her best friend. Don’t miss the touching story of their friendship and the huge surprises I had for them. I won’t give it all away, but they have a brand new way to get home.

This week is so big, I don’t know how we’re gonna fit it into only 9 days.

It all starts Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older
Carmen H. Rivera

Hi Ellen,
I have been watching your show for many years now and have participated in many of your things and "NEVER" heard back from you or have been chosen for anything?? I hope you do or your staff read our emails and contest things, because I have written to you about things, someone Special that I think you should meet and never gotten anything back? Sometimes I also wonder if you just pick people randomly? I LOVE what you to for others and LOVE watching your show, because I am Legally Blind and when I watch you, you brighten my day with your many things that you do on your show. I am turning the "BIG 50" this year and it would be a GREAT Present if I could make it to your Christmas show and join in on the fun, dancing, and seeing who you will have on the show?? It would be "AWESOME"!!! I hope you read this and think of me and I will finally get that call or email saying that you chose me to come and see you, meet you and celebrate my "%th Birthday on your show??? My birthday is Nov, 5, 1962. Thank you for reading my email and have a nice and pleasant evening. Keep being kind to your fans dance, dance, dance!!!!!!!!!!

Carmen H. Rivera

barbara gann

ever think how life is so precious,when we lose a loved one ever think what they saw before leaving, did they have time to pray,lost two members of my family in 35 days apart feb 7th march 12th all in the same year.i wander since they were both alone at the time, did angels surround them to take them home. i believe they did ,am i scared to die yes,dont know why but know ikeep messing up with god yet he stands by me,i believe in angels because i think they cross my path when i need help the most a stranger or frind have not seen in long time,seems to appear when so down want to give up,think of life so much treasure every moment i have to god family and what i can do to help others, i dont have extra money after bills paid but try to give of myself to whom needs me take someone to a dr,appointment store for groceries if they dont have enough give them what i have to help treasure life it is so precious tell your loved ones you love them daily it might be the last time thank you god for all i have amen

ricky smallwood

Ellen will you help me get married please, her name is Ana mae sy Rubio she loves in the phillipines in tupis we have been trying for so long to be togather all i need is a ticket there because i can stay at her dads house till her papers are done i love her very much Ellen please help

wayne

Dear ellen, Iam 55 and disabled (cronic copd ) and at a little income. My son got in some mishape and needs a attorney, better than a public defender. I cant afford a better one so I was woundering is there any way you could help me out with a better one. I would very much appreicate if you could. Ill still Love watching your show.

Ezra Gonzales

hello ellen i am Ezra Gonzales and i am 12 years old iam would describe my self happy artistic and funny evevn though my parents got a divorce :( but u want to know what makes me smile every day KATY PERRY. after my parents divorce my grades strated sliping my friends were always mad at me so i had a lot on my plate but then what brought my spirit up was the song firework iam probably the BIGGEST KATY PERY FAN EVER please send me back a message love ezra

LINDA KELSEY

ELLEN. THE MOJAVE VALLEY ANIMAL RESCUE OF THE HIGH DESERT WAS ROBBED NOT ONCE BUT TWICE IN A MATTER OF A FEW NIGHTS....PLEASE HELP !!! Channel 7 CARRIED THE STORY ON MONDAY NIGHT AT 11:00 PM.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP THRSR ANIMALS !!!"
THANK YOU !!"

Ky

I Love your show ten years in I've been tunes in on w.c.v.b. channel five. You're funny you rock7the newsletter keeps me smiling.

saniye güvenç

do you help me ellen?
I have a I need a car help me with thoughts =)))))))))

AFriendFromBeijing

Ellen, you and Portia are the best couple I've ever seen. I admire you so much and I love the culture of United States and Australia also very much. If you come to Beijing to enjoy a visit, please, call me.
Love you two!

debbie

Ellen, in our house, we are also thankful for you and your show. Even though things are tough, you always make us laugh together, with you and make us feel like we have no problems. Even if just for an hour......Thank you

Debbie Horton

Thanks Ellen. You are very kind.

Sincerely,
Debbie Horton

mari allen

dear Ellen my daughter and i llove your show we watch everyday or at least i do cause my daughter is a struggling mother of 3 kids and she cleans houses for a living recently she lost her child support do to unemployment cut backs on her exs unemployment and it makes me sad to know that there is nothing i can do to help cause im on disablilty and i dont have money to help either after paying our bills we are lucky to have 50 dollars between us so ellen what i would like to know is there anyway that you might be able to send santa our way for the kids it would be so much appreciated and a true christmas mirackle to all of us love you ellen and your beauitful wife happy holidays yuou can reach me at my email redrayvenwood7@yahoo.com and call me anytime at 17745354456 god bless

Joanne Almeida

I really dont know why I am doing this...You probably wont even notice..I went back to school at 50 yrs. old to fullfill my dream of owning my own therapeutic massage clinic. I invested $30,000. of all of my lifes savings. I graduated and was successful for 3 years..I was at my happiest.. One day changed that. I was unable to get out of bed. My pain was unbearable..for months I was shifted from Doctor to Doctor..Finally diagnosed with Rhuematoid Arthritis. My Dream crumbled. That money I spent was an investment for my retirement.. still driving a 1995 Buick with frequent oil changes and now on disabilty..my dreams have slowly gone. I guess I was just hoping and praying you would read this and maybe get a new car.. Well it was a dream...Thank You even if you DONT READ THIS..I STILL LOVE YOU!...') (HUGS) Joanne

Janet dion Luongo

I love your show it touches on everything happy and sad.you and your wife are so wonderful.im 46 years old and hope when I grow up to b half the inspiration to my daughter as you are to the world.

barbara gann

ms. ellen may god bless and you and your family have a blessed thanksgivinglove your show watch when i can and if i remember to record when not inside. keep up the lords work and have a blessed day love barbara

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older