This Texas family wrote to Ellen to ask for tickets. They had no idea that Ellen would call them herself, and Jeannie would deliver tickets to their door!

Comments

adria ostroski

I love when you surprise viewers! I write into the show so often that evertime my phone rings w an out of state number I answer it saying Ellen??? (I think im going to get you at your own game) If my doorbell rings after 5 forget it I think for sure it's Jeanie! Not too many of your fans have a dressed cardboard Ellen cutout that they take out in public! Plase check it out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgp8N6UMG0 I love your kind soul...

leolani Starks

Ellen is such a wonderful person, filed with so much love and blessings....I love absolutely everything that she does, she has been my inspiration and admire for a long time....god bless

Chantel

Ellen is such a beautiful inspiration, i love absolutely everything about her and the things she does.

Kenna Van Brocklin

Ellen, you are amazing. I'm 17, and the things you do for people puts me in tears. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and it would be amazing if I got to hear from you.

Tenelle Cunningham

Ellen your show is so funny ..i was feeling down when i turned to your show.then immediately i was laughing again before i knew it..my husband also was a marine for 12 years we came back to our hometown then he joined the army national guard within the same year..now he is away at school getting ready for a 9month deployment ..he left me in aug this year..won't be back until feb next year then 9month deployment in april next year..i would love to spend a special day away with him before he deploys at your show with your teams help..i cried after watching that military family today..it can be so hard at times with them being gone so long trying to take care of there family...thank u guys for supporting military families..

Amy

Every time I watch the Ellen show, I not only laugh but my heart absolutely melts because of all the good she is doing.

Way to go Ellen! You're not only beautiful inside and out but an inspiration to all to just be a better human being!