Earlier this season, Ellen met a very special girl named Talia. Recently, she's been ill in the hospital, and Ellen wanted to send her some love!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
BEV  DOUGHTY

May god always help you to bring more love in this world...you bring the meaning of love and kindness to the world and every day I AM SO grateful to you that you have such a true gift...you not only make us dance you make our heart dance you the greatest beat, Bev

Brenda Nonamaker

Hello Ellen,
I have seen all of your shows and enjoyed so much what you did for Talia. She was a brave girl having two different cancers and going through treatment. I know what it is to go through treatments and it is anything but pleasant but she was a trooper smiling and in such good spirits with a positive attitude towards life. You and Covergirl gave her such an amazing gift that she loved with all her heart and wonderful that you were a part of her life. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. May God continue to bless you Ellen. You have such a wonderful heart.....:)

Jane Kreutzberg

RIP Talia, what an inspiring young lady!! So sorry about her passing...I cannot stop the tears as I think of her & her appearances on your show....so giving, so upbeat...it breaks my heart to hear of her passing....all I can say is, GOD BLESS HER, she was a gift for such a short time & Ellen thank you for letting us get to know this incredible young lady!!

lex

I am so very sorry to hear that Talia lost her fight, please give her family our deepest sympathy. What a special little girl she had so much to offer, I hope you do something special Ellen in her honor.

Kitty Berry

Anna Grace Berry is and incredible 11 year old living bravely with Type 1 diabetes, peripheral neuropathy ( her brain is misfiring to her nerves), she has chronic pain, Dysautonomia, chronic fatigue, restrictive lung disease and other fun stuff. She is a joy, a love and an inspiration to everyone she meets.

We started a website www.giveforward.com/hopefor annagrace to help make diagnostics at the Mayo Clinic a reality. Once she turns 12, she will be accepted into the Chronic Rehab center for 3 weeks. We are desperate to find treatments that help her life be more normal. There are days her body is ravaged with pain. There are days she is unable to walk.

Ellen , would you e one of her champions? Let her know you believe in her to kick tail. Help us get her as stronger as w can.

With Love and HOPE,
Tim, Kitty , Anna Grace & Keeper

Alicia

This cant be true. She had a whole life in front of her. Why I'm so sad and mad.

Mahita

That's so sad!!!!
Rest in peace little angel...

Elizabeth A. Urbanski

My heart was broken today when I saw that Talia had passed away. She was such an inspiration to us all - young and old. I know you are so sad today and I just wanted you to know how happy I am that I was able to meet her through television on your show. It is so sad to lose such a wonderful, loving and full of energy young person. My prayers go out to you and her family. We just must find a cure for cancer soon!!! She is in a peacefully and loving place with no pain. Elizabeth

Stephen

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....I think that it would be a wonderful tribute to this amazing girl if there was a new fish in Finding Dory and her name was Talia.

SEAN ferrill

hi Ellen I am so very sorry four the lost of your very special frind talia I know how your fealing I lost my dad on may 26 2013 he had brain cancer rest in peace talia your friend sean ferrill

Anita McCants

07.16.13
Goodbye sweet Talia.
You are free.
No more pain.
No more suffering.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
May God comfort them and give them peace.

kristine kuenzi

ellen please notice steven's story....

Barbara

I hope she gets better! She is a person that we all have to learn from her; she knows to live the life to the fullest! Love from Slovenia, Talia!

Ali

Such an old soul for 13 years old!!Please get well soon honey!Everybody loves you;)

Paulina

Talia, you are so beautiful, my son, Tyler and I send only hugs and kisses, and tons of prayers...see you soon. oxoxoxox

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older