During the commercial break, Ellen shared a special moment with a young guest! Check it out.

Comments

elida contreras

Today I COUNTED 7 sheep 6-23-14. I really enjoyed watching Pink . Her daughter is so cute! Thanks Ellen. Your biggest fan ELIDA CONTRERAS.

Dr William T Davis RN PhD

I would love for you to do a show on on couples with large age spans in the relationship . My Partner and I have been together now 10 years and a 30 year age difference with us.

Big question should we consider getting married .

You and Porch are my ideal couple

bill

Aliza TIthPhit

Ellen! I think you will be a wonderful mother, along with Portia. You and Portia should adopt a child.

2Bloved4Ever

By thr way that child is adorable. :) I see great things for his future!!

2Bloved4Ever

Wow!! Ellen, a little birdie told me that you are an awesome person off camara. Thank you so much for making people feel hope in there lives. The gifts that you give to others impowers them to do better for themselves and for the rest of the world. You my dear are planting great seeds for a great harvest.We all have issues in life that we need to sort out and over come but the crucial part to all this is knowing that we are all spiritual beings living a human experience and how we express that love and sincerity with others is a major part in what God wants for all of us. Thanks Again!! You won't be forgotten. :)

Marie Pearce

I think you would make a wonderful mother, Ellen, you and Portia. I love your show and all that you do!

Trudi

Dear Ellen
I'd love for you to do a story on my friend who recently got married in broome Western Australia. He was the one who proposed to his partner at the Kylie Minogue concert in Perth on stage in front her (she has been his idol for decades). We here in Australia are trying to fight for equal rights as his marriage is deemed not legal due to our laws.. I believe with your help you could change things for us here.
Much love

Claudia Giron

You have a beautiful heart Ellen!!!!

sharon

I LOVE you Ellen for bringing the light that has so been hidden in my life. Your show makes me so happy. When I see shows where you help families that DESERVE it I am all the way behind you. But this latest family today, that has a husband waiter, and stay at home mom that can get a job but decided to add to the family another baby, is beyond me.Why should she not get a job to help the family? I work in a field where every adult has to work in order to get financial help. They should have known and planned their family around what their sincere income could support. However, you did a great thing helping them. I do not dislike these people they seem very sweet. But is she planning on being a stay at home mom with a $4.00 husband forever? She needs child care and a job. Just sayin".

Nancy Beck

You have the kindest heart.

That family on today's show made me cry. I am so happy you found it in your heart to help them.

This is why you are so successful with your show, we all see it is truly from your heart.

God bless you and Portia...much love and happiness forever!