My 3rd annual Cat Week has come to an end. It’s time to stop showing outrageously adorable cat videos, and go back to showing just the incredibly adorable cat videos.

I also have some great guests stopping by. The lovely Emma Watson is here! She starred in the Harry Potter films from the time she was 9. When I was 9, I put on a talent show for a family of squirrels.

Joel McHale is here to tell me what’s happening with his show, “Community.” He sent me a tweet saying he was ready to dance, so I’m having the floors waxed as we speak.

And for the first time in season 10, my friend Kym Douglas is here! Kym always has the craziest beauty tips for me. She’s gotten into a bathtub full of red wine, put guacamole in her hair, and rubbed ketchup on her face. So in case you don’t look more beautiful, at least you’ll be delicious.

I’m also talking to Nicole Richie about her gorgeous family, and Matthew Fox is here to tell me about the very scary person he’s playing in a new movie with Tyler Perry.

And you’re gonna love the way this sounds… Ellie Goulding is performing her new single, and will.i.am is here for a special performance with The Script!

Comedian and ventriloquist Nina Conti is here for the first time, and I’ve been getting ready all weekend. I’m writing this and drinking a glass of water at the same time.

Also this week, you have a special chance to watch one of the craziest events of the season, again! If you missed Britney doing Gangnam Style with Psy the first time, don’t miss it this week!

I should get going so I don’t miss our movie. Portia thinks the dogs were jealous about Cat Week, so we’re taking them to see “Argo.” See ya Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older
sabrina barbon

Hi Ellen
Can't wait to watch you on Monday.Have a great rest of your weekend...

Brianna

I love you so much ellen i watch your show everyday. i'd really love to come to your showw :)

elif

hey ellen i from Turkey i watch you everyday i love you your so funny i hope i can see you I love you because you're different You're not like everyone else If we make a sweater, cotton candy for you could have been more interesting perhaps niall eat you becouse its cotton candy its very tasty i dont know :P can ı reguest somethink plz ? can you call up one direction.i know 'why?' im a directioner my favorite is nialler but i love all but I have not heard any of 1D i had twitter but i had in summer its closed now i havent got facebook account bcause go in for the exam to enter high school in Turkey and i must studying.plz call them i would be grateful :)maybe you do not understand what I wrote cuz i used google translate maybe you did not even read :D but thanks a lot i love u soo much :))

Annizah

hi ellen.advance merry christmas from me n family to you n family.we love you.hope to see u you in person one day.

duane eddy

love you

mariecris macatiguib

you are an angel that give people smile in there face and hope everyday. I been following you your shows since i was back home in the philippines and up to hear in canada. Keep still ellen God Speed!! Many more blessings! Happy Holidays :)

Myra

Love your show you are funny keep being you.

Betty Patton

what your email ellen

Mike Landie

Your still on my bucket list to go to your show

sujey martinez

ELLEN first of all love yr show u always find a way 2 make me lauph when I had a bad day thank u 4 just being u do not change yr ways ELLEN yr the best. thanks u 4 eveything????

Lisa Dietz

Ellen ,, Thank u I wish I was able to receive this on time my family is in struggling and are desperately in need to keep us together through these hard days ahead your consideration we will be eternally grratful with ur big heart thank you Lisa

Lisa Dietz

Katheryn Marie Davis

Hi Ellen, In this "new economy" as they call it & wanted to thank you for perhaps the only laughs I get each day. I'm a nurse of 36 years (I've seen more than my share of sickness, death & dying) & while I'm at work I take my break just to watch your show. Music touches my soul & even though I have no rythum I LOVE TO DANCE, which by the way is what got me to watching you just to see you dance and have fun every show! Oh & the comment left by " terry langdon 5 days ago hay ellen.if thir was a feameal president"....I had to add that I'm not sure what a FEAMEAL is I would vote for you too, LOL. Keep up the humor for those like me who only get it once a day if at all. Many blessings, Katheryn

kathleen laiacona

Hey Ellen, your the best as always.You are a anglel sent from above, all you do is so amazing. You have never been a nose up,stuck up to people and help people where you can.My mom is 82 an I would love to take a road trip with my sisters & mom, to see you.But my ship has'nt came in yet. Prayers,playin the lottery an hoping.When I win will you help me budget so I can help people like you do. And still be comfortable myself.
STay who you are.
Love Ya,
Kathleen

Jenny Walker

Ellen, you are the best..I have send you messages around the same time last yr, You would not believe what is happening to me again. Last yr, my house went on forcloser, around this time of the yr..And it was very hard to find a house that was not on Forcloser. well I trusted the person i rented from, and now I guess I dont have any luck to have a roof over my kids heads, and now we are not going to have another Christmas and new yrs, my family does not need this Heart Broken, news this time again My younger son ask me me the other day if we were going to have a Christmas and I told Of curse.. We were doing so go we werent struggling as much as last yr, we were making it through..and now with this news that we got today.Ellen help me through this heart broken news for my kids only..ty

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older