It's hard to believe, but Bic has a new line of pens, just for women. See what Ellen had to say about them!

Comments

Magic

What I want to know is what happens if you write on the same page with a man pen and a "Pen for her"? Is that where new words come from?

Nathaly

I LOVE ELLEN!!

Luly

Hello Ellen, you are very funny person, it´s bad that you don´t come to Monterrey, México... but I can see your show by internet, because by TV they don´t pass the lastest versions... You are an amesing person, I learned from you a lot, just the way you laugh, the way you say funny things...
Thanks

Laurie Laforce

You mustn't forget that there are yogurts for woman and oatmeal for woman (not sure if they still make it). I always wondered what would happen if a man ate it. I am just so glad that they care so much about the woman's digestive system almost as much as a man's sexual endurance. Thank you for enlightening me on the pink pen for woman.

dsj

I'm a chinese.for the best of my knowledge,it's definitely unrealistic to build a bridge in 5 days before it collapsed! LMFAO

bbwpal

want to laugh

Cheryl

Does it vibrate?? :)

Sara Schlag

Ellen, have yo read the reviews on Amazon for these BIC pens? You will love it!

Christine

This made me giggle. I was at work one day a few years ago, and I looked at my pen as I was writing and the writing was upside down. Mind you I am left handed, I switched hands and hmmm the writing was right side up. They make pens for right handed people!! Lol I know a little odd to notice but like I said this new pen for her made me giggle and think about my findings. ;)

Cheryl Jaffrey

OMG!!!! The Lady Pen was by far the best ad yet! "...use while barefoot and pregnant" - it made my day!

Cindy S Sauber

A Pen is so important or is that a "Pen is"? Boy I do get confused.

Liz Maciolek

No wonder why I failed some classes in High School I didn't have the Girl Pen from Bic. lol