On her way out the door for Cat Week, Ellen had a conversation with her cats, Chairman and Charlie, which she filmed with her iPhone. Check out the home movie here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Dee Frisbee

Ellen, I know you are such a huge animal fan. I recently had to put my little yorkie down for health issues and I am really having a hard time with it. It has been a month and I think of her everyday. I hope to someday get another one, I am home by myself due to my husband driving over the road so she really kept me company. I really do miss her.

Karen Smith

OMG Ellen.....Your Grey Cat looks like my Asia!!! I mean you would really think it was Asia : )

LOVE THEM

Kseniya

you have the cutest cats !!

Valentyna

Hi Ellen! I wish you watched video of cats. When i wanted to go cats didn't let me to do it. They are really cute!

Sarah Johnson

Do you know that the Animal Humane Society in MN takes all animals, including those rejected by no kill shelters. (ugly secret here, no kill shelters just toss off animals that are difficult and send them to AHS) AHS takes wolves,snakes,alligators, donkeys, tons of chickens and even an elephant and also little critters who would be road kill otherwise. This great charity has a pipeline into the south to take animals that would otherwise be put down. They are adopted here. There are 300 employees and 1800 volunteers here. Please help this place. I wish you could do a benefit for it but, if not, can you donate fleece fabric because the cats are out of blankets.

Sheila

I love Cat Week! I have 24 feral cats that I am slowly turning into house pets. And, no, I'm not a cat hoarder and they live better than I do :D ! Your cats are adorable!

Ekaterina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVJYGmRdc4g Hi Ellen, this video perfect for Cat Week...

ann peterson

Hi Ellen,
I would really love to go to one of your 12 day giveaway shows!! Im a huge fan and would love to meet you, you are the best ever I love everything you do!! please bring me and 2 guest to your 12 day.
Sincerly,
Ann Peterson

Elle

Hi, Ellen,
I know you are partnering with Shutterfly so I felt a need to share this...I use Shutterfly ALL the time...the products are amazing (although a bit pricey) and people love the personalized items/cards. There is one problem, however, and that is that they outsource their Customer Service. Fortunately, there are not that many problems so I don't have to deal with it a lot, but each time I do I am very frustrated with the lack of ability to communicate. With so many Americans needing a job I always wonder why they have done this. Anyway, I'm wondering if you knew about this...if you do, do you know why they have done this (other than the obvious of money), and, if the situation presents itself perhaps you can share my concerns. Thanks! Love you, love your show...keep up the great work!

Doly

They're both adorable! And Charlie doesn't seem really happy that you're leaving her, even if it's cat week!

Abiola Owoade

Cute cats, very well fed n Chairman n Charlie do not seem to agree with U leaving for work; Cat week or whatever.

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12