On her way out the door for Cat Week, Ellen had a conversation with her cats, Chairman and Charlie, which she filmed with her iPhone. Check out the home movie here!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Cheri Giffin

Don't you love when your cats talk to you?! My calico Penny likes to have discussions with me.

jayne

Happy Birthday!!! Your Birthday Show was Great. Thanks for making me smile and laugh.

Karon Plummer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!! JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING YOU EVERY DAY (WEEK-DAY). KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER... YA ELLEN; YOU GO GIRL!!

Judith Jay

I wanted to Thank You for your show. It is the most uplifting show that I have seen. You are always happy, funny, giving, caring and the most uplifting in a long time. You are the most giving and caring person that I have seen in a long time. My age is 71, but some day hope to see your show in person. God willing I will get to do that. Thank You so so much .

Karen Wood

AWWW, they're beautiful. I've never seen Charlie before. Just came across this video today. I'm sorry I just don't have time to keep up on much. Nice to finally see them both though. I've seen some photos of Chairman on facebook and have been wondering what the other one looks like. Maybe you even have more that I don't know about yet. Anyway they are both absolutely beautiful, but I think Charlie is a unique and especially good looking cat. I love all animals but I'm particularly partial to cats.

Jacqueline

SOOO cute we have a cat also she makes me laugh everyday .

April Mccardle

I have 2 cats, 2 kittens and 3 pittbulls and they ALL love eachother. I will get you a good video in a day or two of them all playing. I love animals, especially cats. Hope you enjoy it Elleen.
P.S. The kittens think the dogs are their mother's!! LOL!

1 Reply
Kerri Ciccketti

LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing pictures and videos of Ellen & Portia's cats, and all the animals that they have !! I have 3 cats, and love animals so much also !! Thanks Ellen for all that you do for animals and for all of the awareness that you bring to people about animals !!
You are the BEST !!! I love you and watch you every day !! You bring light to my life !! :)

Roy Jones

Me and my partner have Pet & House Sitting Business in Dallas. we have had for 15 yrs now. We have retire people that do the sitting. We don't have any young people in the homes. Our client like it that way. I watch your show every day, and think you are doing a GREAT job with it. Keep the good work up!!!!
Me and my partner have been together 42 years. I am 68 and he is 75.
Well I guess I'll end this as I just wanted to send a comment to you. Thank Roy Jones

Karen Casey

Charlie looks like Pete Rose, our female feline that passed about 10 yrs. ago. Don't you love naming pets after people? So much better that "Buttons"or the generic "Kitty", dontcha think? ;o) Meow !

Laurel

Hi Ellen- After watching your cat video, I wanted to tell you about my eldest daughter (43) who had a very
heartbreaking split from her partner. Because she lives so far from us the only support she had was from her 2 dogs and 3 cats. She told me they truly saved her during this emotional time. She loves these animals and there have been times she will go without eating so her animals can.

Liz Rivera

Ellen youre cat looks like my cat Demi that pass away almost 1 year next year she die of cancer in her mouth but I still have her brother Elton with us my lover and me Meighan & Liz & Elton

Pam

Let me tell you what these babies are saying. Chairman and Charlie don't want mama to go to work! It reminds me of my childhood, when my mom got ready to leave for work, and I begged her not to go! 8-( Ellen needs to spend a little bit more quality time with the boys, they miss her!

Ricky Schiller

Ellen,s little boys Chairman & Charlie are beautiful especially their little voices. Cherish the time you have with them, I lost my Blackjack of 13 yrs, do to 2 vets & $5,000 in debt to a misdiagnose. My little boy passed away in my arms on April 7 2012 at 9:00am. Blackjack was all I had for family, my heart aches with sadness. I miss my little buddy tremendously. I can not let go of Blackjack so I now carry his little body in his casket from room to room. Someday I would like to rescue a cat or dog from a shelter but I can not afford to. I spent close to $6,000 on Blackjack, that,s what you do for a family member. I could use some help with professional therapy, but I am financially broke from all the vet bills.

Victoria Anne Saunders

I love your Kitty's Ellen, they would love my Chloe'...meow..:)

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older