Send Us Your Cat Week Videos and Photos!

If you have a photo or video that's perfect for Cat Week, Ellen wants to see it! Send us your funniest and most adorable cat content for Cat Week here!

Comments

(Page 7 of 7) Newer1234567
Laurie Williamson

Ellen ,I know how much you love animals --Watch this video and please help this organization out --http://youtu.be/Ir9Jcdt7Bu0

Laurie Williamson
Manilla ,Ontario,Canada

Katherine

I know its Cat week but this Hamster is begging you to help her from the Cats LITERALLY BEGGING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqC7axP_FA&feature=plcp

Rocio

It is so funny and amazing

Nancy Nicholas

this is not a cat video. I can't find the spot to upload the videos.

THIS ONE ROCKS!!!

Barneys Bar Thursday night singers, http://youtu.be/-z39KtkZc68

This is real America, part of the 47%. Good working-class folks. These two girls and their guys go to Barney's Bar in Elkhart, IN every Thursday and sing!!! They have no idea how entertaining they are. Their 'guys' simply sit, drink their beer smile and simply shake their heads. My husband Woody and I go every Thursday for the $2 hamburgers and to see these two girls enjoying life.

April Markham

So I have a young cat who my parents are watched over the summer because it was too hot in my house to have her and they have air conditioning. To say the least she is one of the most spoiled pets ever. My mom one day found out while cleaning the bathroom floor that my cat has an addiction to Clorox Bleach Cleaner. We could never figure out why she was on the bathroom floor rolling around, turns out, that is why, and she loves it. My mom now cleans the bathroom floors at their house once a week just so the cat can get her high on and roll on the floor. Its actually pretty hilarious and you cant help but watch. She starts to roll and rub up against the floor, the next thing you know she is cleaning her self so she can get the bleach on her. She will also start straight up licking the floor its hilarious, but not to worry, we have taken her to the vet and turns out she is perfectly healthy! What funny animals we have! :)

Marg Harris

I hope I'm not too late to send this video i found on Youtube!! This is a montage of a bunch of Cat videos!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Marg
xoxoxox

Ekaterina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVJYGmRdc4g Hi Ellen, this video perfect for Cat Week!

Debbie

This is a photo of two of my favorite boy's,.... my cat Kona and my husband Darrell taking an afternoon nap...the two things that make me happy in life besides watching your show!!!

sherri danny

HI ELLEN:
Google Cat/Dolphin-very funny. Cat owners out on their boat-always take cat with them. DOLPHINS FOLLOW THE BOAT TO PLAY WITH THE CAT WHO HANGS OFF SIDE OF THE BOAT TO PLAY WITH THEM. VERY CUTE! TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED TO ME-SHOWS HOW INCREDIBLE CATS ARE-I WAS FEEDING a FERAL CAT FOR SEVERAL YEARS-TRIED TO CATCH HIM BUT HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE CAUGHT WANTED TO LIVE HIS LIFE HIS WAY-OUTDOORS. SHOWED UP EVERY MORNING FOR BREAKFAST-ONE MORNING GOING OUT TO FEED HIM I SAW HIM DROP SOMETHING INTO THE FOOD BOWL-FIGURED HE LEFT ME A GIFT-A BIRD OR MOUSE. HOWEVER, HE LEFT ME A BADLY INJURED KITTEN WHOSE LEG WAS BADLY BROKEN AND THE BONE STICKING Out. After four operations we saved his leg and of course he lives with me now. the feral cat (big grey) continued over the years to bring me every hurt cat or kitten in a 25 mile radius!!! when he knew he was sick he walked into the house and asked for help-unfortunately the cancer was too advanced but we were able to let him die with dignity. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF ANIMALS-WE ALL LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE HONEST, FUNNY AND CARING!!!

Jean kitzmiller

The funniest and cutest cat videos I have ever seen are of Maru, a Japaese cat who is a YouTube Superstar. He is on the channel owned by mugomogu. http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu?feature=results_main

Jamie Sherman

Mickey is 11 years old, and goes with me every where in a bag. Not one person, has ever guessed what is in my bag. I go for coffee, go try clothes, out for lunch, any where, and he never jumps out. I have a 2 minute video, for you to watch and I hope and pray, I will bring Mickey, in a bag on your show!! My boys, would say, I love Mickey, more than them, and I say, he does not talk back. Please Been watching ELLEN for 10 years.
All our love,
Jamie and Mickey, Meow Please I pray, just go to Mickey, And Jamie, Fancy Feast on You tube

(Page 7 of 7) Newer1234567