Send Us Your Cat Week Videos and Photos!

If you have a photo or video that's perfect for Cat Week, Ellen wants to see it! Send us your funniest and most adorable cat content for Cat Week here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 7) Newer1234567Older
Sheri Mucken

Love the show! Every time my daughter goes into the hospital she has the nurses dance it out!!

Lacey Harris

Since it is Cat Week I wanted to share something very cool. You can play with animals in shelters all over the U.S. from your own computer in real time. It is so neat... you can move their toys, take pictures, zoom in and out, there's even a laser pointer in one of the shelters. The cats are so CUTE, and it's so much FUN!

Check it out at www.ipetcompanion.com

Maggie Fuller PC

Cat week video: Cat takes over a serious webcast on Near Death Experience.

Maggie Fuller PC

Please check out the cat in the webcast called Near Death Experience on this Facebook page. The cat takes over the show. The show is a therapy-psychology-based webcast that is taken over by a large, amorous, orange cat.

Casey Stephenson

Everyone knows Halloween is right around the corner, and my kitty, Cheeta, is ready to strut her stuff! She is a Vegas Showgirl this year, and loves her homemade costume. She is such a good sport when dressed up, and purrs the entire time. So blessed to have such a sweet companion in my life.

Sherri McFadden

We lost our beloved cat 'Rylee' a few months back. She was 14 years young and I still miss her terribly.

Donna Lariviere

Please visit on facebook Mumford's Story. This little kitten was dropped off at my daughters animal hospital weighing in at less than 2 lbs and was suffering with 4 broken legs. View her story and her miraculous recovery. I am so proud of my daughter Stephanie and her fiancé Dr. Greg Stecker for showing this little miracle that there are good people in this world.

Lola

If your looking for a frighting scare, (thats not to scary) check out my videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5I3tMGeLz0
and please tell me what you think! : )

Susan Martin

Jamynne Bowles You can find him under "Blues Scootin' Bully" or you put in the tag names, "Winston" "deaf bulldog", "bulldog dancing the blues." Any of those will work. The channel is MsMedic2582 I believe

Sharon

This is little Neko (Japanese for cat).
He thinks this is his cat toy. He's playing "hide & seek"!

Sharon

This is little Neko (Japanese for cat).

He thinks this is a cat toy! He's playing "hide & seek"!

JustinKitty

Justin was a feral kitty, found in our front yard...

Kriss Cherne

I was watching your show yesterday, Aug 5, 2013 and my 6 mo old cat, Jade, sat in front of the TV and watched it too. Even sat up to get a better view.

(Page 2 of 7) Newer1234567Older