[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-ikgawi8f__]]

The "Modern Family" actor is one smart kid! Check out what he had to say about studying at the college level.

Comments

tom

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~ŚęękingRich.Com.~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!afdsf dgfd

fred wendling

I wish I were Ellen friend. Man!, is she the coolest. I don't say this about celebrities, but "You Rock"! It's not the present or who it was for; it's about the thought and effort behind the gift. WOW! Can I come on your show, say around Nov. 7. Sorry, I got away from my point. I just saw the video and was touched by Ellen sincerity and I thought I would let someone know. She does "ROCK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linda pompey

sweet kid and all that ... but, really? he couldn't find his own sitar? how many musical geniuses are out there who can't afford a sitar much less be able to find it ... here is a kid who can easily afford one and is given one ... honestly, it's fine but talk about the disparity between the haves and the haves nots!

Cory

Instead of being happy for the kid that he isn't doing crack and other drugs, but going to school and doing something with his life, you sit here saying "I'm not impressed" and other crap of the kind.

I know I'm not a geinus, but as a early high school graduate myself and as college graduate seeing someone else going to college early, makes me proud that he's willing to further himself.

Haters going to hate, so shut it haters.

tet 43

So why isn't he out curing cancer somewhere, while the rest of us get acting parts?

2 Replies
Eric

Wow college at 13? That's great that he is still considering college, even though he is in the lime light.

Nicole

Was going to say something about Sheldon Cooper but people beat me to it LOL .

wai?

what a sweet boy! He was genuinely thankful. So nice to see humble kids in hollyweird. Congrats on his academic accomplishments as well :)

Janice

Being a genuis doesn't impress me...I have seen to many genuis burn out or with a lot of phobias....Let us not talk about those who kill to prove how smart they are or kill people by mail,or in a movie theater, or those like Bundy who had a high IQ.....I will wait to see if he grows up to be a Man who respect others as well as himself..and that means respecting those who are not genuis....right now I will just praise his acting skills...

JonDie

Yeah, so what. Dr. Sheldon Cooper already had a PhD by age 13!

1 Reply
tko

hey Gary Oldman,

he is a member of Mensa! just wikipedia it ;)

bbwpal

Kobe needs to buy Smush a diamond ring to smooth things over...

Panamafelix

Who cares. He is absolutely adorable and a great kid! God bless and keep him well. :)

gary Oldham

He's not a genius unless he's passed a MENSA application. Graduating at 13 is common since child stars are put into an accelerated learning program. Nearly all graduate by 15. This is misleading and another Ellen producers trying to make stories. Also most LDS families who home school are done with high school by 14 or 15, he just has fast tutors. Get into Mensa, post his id number i will post mine and accept him being smarter than any other celebrity kid. Also if he gets to Blossoms(Mayim Hoya Bialik)Level, Bialik completed her PhD in 2007 in neuroscience, then i would be impressed.

5 Replies