Ellen loves WeTopia, the Facebook game you can play to help people. Now you can play to help animals! Start playing Joy Kingdom right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Theresa Whipkey

I watch the Elle show every day... Love her and when she dances its wonderful ...

Diana

Love U Ellen!!! If anyone can make a difference.... we know YOU can!!! Please help JK continue to provide their game... so we can continue helping the animals!!!! xoxo Diana

Stacy Kuta

Have you heard that Joy Kingdom will be in limbo as of July 1, without customer care or any new items added to the game? Ellen, please help us find a solution to revive JK, as the animals are counting on us! Below are the 2 announcements from JK and the link for your convenience. Thank you for all that you do, including for the animals <3

Friday near New York, NY

Happy Friday, Joy Kingdom Heroes!

We wanted let all of our loyal players know that we will no longer be adding new content to Joy Kingdom as of July 1. You will still be able to access and play the game. We will still be giving all the funding and Joy to our great charitable partners the same as before, but the project meters will no longer be moving after July 1st. We are doing this as a move to focus more on our other games so we can do more good in the real world. We thank you for all for playing Joy Kingdom and hope you will continue to do so, so we can keep helping animals

(JK Response to Outpouring of Concern)
Hi all, we understand your frustration, we wish we could keep Joy Kingdom updated with new content forever. It's a game we're proud of, and we're especially proud of all the real world good that YOU have accomplished by playing!

As you might imagine, every game company has to come out with new titles regularly to meet the changing tastes of players and to match the improved quality that new games enjoy. As a small team, though, we simply don't have the resources to keep developing content for existing games while also building new ones.

We've given this a lot of thought, and we truly believe that we can accomplish the most real world good by working on some new games that will have a very broad appeal. The good news is that in these new games, you'll be able to choose the causes that are important to YOU. Our non-profit partners that help animals will continue to receive funding from us, thanks for your game play. We hope you'll give these games a try when they come out this summer, as we believe we'll be able to help more animals than ever before.

As we mentioned, you can continue to play Joy Kingdom, and we'll continue to support the animal causes we've made available in the game. Thank you for your understanding.

Debra Pacilio

Hi Ellen, I want to play Joy Kingdom. looks like a fun game. from what i understand it is suppose to be free but yet the game ask u to "buy". does it cost real money to play? i don't want to find out later that i owe a small fortune to this game. any information will be helpful. thank you, debra

Mary Ann T. Clark

I love this idea! Thanks Ellen!

Kristina Thompson Peterson

I have been playing Joy Kingdom for months. I enjoy the game but in the last month we can get NO help with problems. I paid for Golden Acorns and lost 20 in one day then 3 more a couple days later and another 3 today. I reported it about 2 weeks ago and there is never any replys. If you got into the help section you can see people are long past fed up with the lack of help with problems. Many have quit. In the end its hurting the animals we are trying to help by playing the game. Its a nice concept but if you take money from people and they lose what they have paid for and try to get help to no avail its going to cause problems. I would say play the game but understand you will need quite a few friends so if you don't want them on your personal FB set up another site just for the games.

Lynda Rachel

I wanted to say how much I love Joy Kingdom game I finished all the quests today and I am hoping you are going to make more to this game, I will run out of room for new things in time. I love that I'm able to help animals in our real world!! Plese make more Please!! thanks for doing this I cant wait to play this everyday, I have put real money and I will continue to do so.

pam snyder

does this game included wild and demostic animals because i would love too see a real panda bear someday,so i want to play this game to give them some help panda bear are my favorite animal. and yes this is my first time play.

pamela snyder
schoharie,ny

Debbie

I tried to help the animals by playing Joy Kingdom, but, I need to have a FaceBook account, which I don't. Is there another way to play without creating an account at FaceBook? If not, I'll just continue helping animals by feeding the stray cats in my neighborhood.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,
Debbie

Ruth

A great idea and i love that you are backing this but the game has too many issues to play properly. I have invested dollars in the game and have lost money for no reason. I'd love to continue playing it but it's just not worth it. What a shame :(

Pattie Dole

I am an Administrator for a support group for players of JOY KINGDOM. If you need neighbors or help we are here to help you. Here is our Facebook page...graze on in and don't forget to enJOY yourself!

Mary Dunleavy

Hi Ellen. Thanks for recommending Joy Kingdom! I'd love to have you as a neighbor as I do for WeTopia! You send so much light-hearted good into the world in MANY ways. Thanks for sharing yourself & your light ... you inspire others to do the same.

MICHELLE GALLAGHER

I LOVE YOUR SHOW WATCH YOUR SHOW MONDAY TO FRIDAY I AM DWWARF BUT I GET PIC ON WHEN I SHOPPING SOME TIME GET CALL A MIDGET IDONT LIKE THAT WORD

Lynn Iovino

there a set of instructions to understand this game? I'm confused.

Michelle Manoly

Ellen, Thank you so much for bringing so much attention to such wonderful games such as Wetopia and now Joy Kingdom!! they are not only fun but help people and animals in need! and that is AMAZING!!!! you are AMAZING!!!! <3

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older